MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

It's turning. Next season we have better players around Cantwell and we're off.
Lol, you're coming on professing we only beat them as they had 1 or 2 players injured and the diving cheat on the bench.

Best response of revisionism I've seen especially as you intentionally left out your 'fawning sellick' admiration.

If we put that performance in during the previous game at Ibrox they would have absolutely crumbled.

They are not a good side, and are there for the taking.
As I mentioned earlier, they will be easily found out again in Europe.

Last edited:
That's the result we needed. Every win against that mob is something to be savoured, but that was an important hurdle for Beale to get over and i'm glad we did it in style

WATP!
If this game had been tight with loads of chances at either end and say we won 2-1 or it was a draw they wouldn’t be caring , however as we all know that wasn’t the case and we handed them a well deserved pumping ….. which was nice
They will be spewing at this and wil rightly be worried for next season , that result today and the manner of it will set us up nicely.

If this game had been tight with loads of chances at either end and say we won 2-1 or it was a draw they wouldn’t be caring , however as we all know that wasn’t the case and we handed them a well deserved pumping ….. which was nice
They will be spewing at this and wil rightly be worried for next season , that result today and the manner of it will set us up nicely.
Dont buy any of this 'they didnt care' or 'played a weaker line up' nonsense. They wanted today as badly as we did

95% Cantwell :))

Give yourselves a pat on the back. You couldn't give it to anyone else - and we had some very good displays there today.

Cantwell put on the single greatest display I have seen from a Rangers player in years.

Cherry topped

Magnificent

His desire and endeavour are incredible, his influence on team clear as day to see.

Lundstrum is clearly watching and thinking 'I want a piece of the action ', his performance was elevated to Belinda Carlisle levels.

Raskin is our John Brown/Stuart McCall hybrid. Ball winner, linker and winder up of bams.
McCrorie was superb again. Displaying an array of GK qualities and looking cocksure. Brilliant.

So pleased for Sakala. He gets a raw deal at times but he works harder than anyone any will never sell Rangers short, ala Morelos.

Yilmaz is our LB. Power, pace and a desire to impact defensively and offensively.

The future is bright as today's sun.

Sh1te, sh1te, sh1te - no, not the result or the performance which is exactly what we expect from our team and we will revel in it. What was sh1te for me was that I had no choice but to go out and missed the extravaganza! Will have to watch the full match on RTV a couple of times to wallow in the joy and passion.

MOTM poll should be 100% votes for cantwell. No disrespect to any other player who played great. His performance was just Incredible

Cantwell put on the single greatest display I have seen from a Rangers player in years.

Cherry topped

Magnificent

His desire and endeavour are incredible, his influence on team clear as day to see.

Lundstrum is clearly watching and thinking 'I want a piece of the action ', his performance was elevated to Belinda Carlisle levels.

Raskin is our John Brown/Stuart McCall hybrid. Ball winner, linker and winder up of bams.
McCrorie was superb again. Displaying an array of GK qualities and looking cocksure. Brilliant.

So pleased for Sakala. He gets a raw deal at times but he works harder than anyone any will never sell Rangers short, ala Morelos.

Yilmaz is our LB. Power, pace and a desire to impact defensively and offensively.

The future is bright as today's sun.
Good to see we now have a 'winder up of bams'.
It's an often forgotten about position.
I'd say John Brown was my fav in this role.

Just joined the thread so I apologise if it's been covered already but the fans today were fantastic.
I was expecting a bit of a flat atmosphere (for an OF game) but it was one of the best of the season.
Just shows what kind of reaction you get when you put out a team that's determined to put in a performance from the first whistle to the last.
Hopefully the message has sunk in!

An excellent performance with an under strength team, can’t be disappointed with that.
To the guy that was on the thread earlier that had bet the Gers to win 3-0, I salute you sir.
To the players, I can’t praise you enough.
To MB, well done with your tactics, throughly deserved.
To all our fans, we can hopefully kick on from this and take it into next season.
Enjoy tonight bears, we deserve it.

Not long home from.the match and what a brilliant day, first of all a huge special mention for the fans, i thought after what we have had to endure over the past month we were magnificent today.

The difference in having a goalkeeper with reflexes, the ability to play as a sweeper,come off his line is night and day, and cements in my opinion that the lad has to start as our number 1 next season .

Second half Raskin played well, as did lundstram, but my oh my what a performance from cantwell, what desire, what passion and what an engine he has, we have won a watch with this lad, well done Rangers today.

I got the impression Beale only put players on the park today that will be there next season. Also Dijon Sterling was getting shown around main stand at half time. Says he’s on his way.

An excellent performance with an under strength team, can’t be disappointed with that.
To the guy that was on the thread earlier that had bet the Gers to win 3-0, I salute you sir.
To the players, I can’t praise you enough.
To MB, well done with your tactics, throughly deserved.
To all our fans, we can hopefully kick on from this and take it into next season.
Enjoy tonight bears, we deserve it.
I thought the team we put out was pretty strong, surprised you think otherwise? Who'd you have left out and replaced?

I thought the team we put out was pretty strong, surprised you think otherwise? Who'd you have left out and replaced?
It wasn’t meant to be as it reads.
I thought we were excellent as a team and we got what our play deserved.
I was thinking that we had done really well with who we had on the pitch but some of them might not be here next season.
No doubt MB put out the best team that was available to him and they done us proud.

McCrorie turning into a good luck charm in this fixture, big decision to make, do we take the plunge and go with him next season or spend big wages on a butland when we might not need to, it's a tough one.
We need two top class keepers who push each other but he is definitely worth a shot of the gloves.

Back