Match Thread Rangers v FC Ufa - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv - UK & Abroad

We're on our way, we're on our way, to Baku, we're on our way! :D

C'mon Rangers! Get it done at Ibrox!

Comfortable 2-0 to Rangers, though I'll take a dodgy 3 or 4-0! :cool::D

Nervously excited for tonight just hope we can do the business. Will cheering on from GR5 come on the Rangers.

Hour an a half to kick off and feeling a wee bit nervous. Never felt like this for the other euro ties. I’m presuming my sub conscious realises this one matters

DlTRKyRXsAcXhsg.jpg

DlTR2PWXcAMztK-.jpg:large

Team picks itself for me pretty much.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Ejarria Arfield Jack

Candieas Morelos Kent

Only decisions would be Lafferty for Kent and maybe someone like Halliday for Ejarria.

I’m going for a big rangers win with Morelos, Tav and Arfield on the score sheet.

Nailed the team. Now for the big rangers win part. 4-0 please.

Early goal please and then let rip.

Said it before every Europa tie so far but this genuinely is our biggest game of the season.

The thought of guaranteed European football until mid - December is having me foaming at the mooth!

That is our stage and where we belong.

Lafferty no 38?

Windass would've been registered 11 with UEFA. Don't think you can transfer the number in Europe if a player leaves. Kent is also 26 in Europe and 14 in domestic games. Can't remember who had 14 to start with tho?

All who purchased on Rangers TV, is it just the still picture with the pitch etc no sound or movement as yet?

Windass would've been registered 11 with UEFA. Don't think you can transfer the number in Europe if a player leaves. Kent is also 26 in Europe and 14 in domestic games. Can't remember who had 14 to start with tho?

Every day is a school day. Cheers

Bench is looking stronger there. There are options to enhance attack and few positions on the field where an injury wouldn’t have a competent deputy on standby. Midfield looks a little light, as does the right side. But getting better.

Back