Match Thread Rangers v FC Ufa - 19:45 Thursday - RangersTV.tv - UK & Abroad

Obvious why here are fan nerves tonight. Not many of us expected to be where we are now and if we didnt quite make it, itd feel like a right failure now when it isnt. Probably doesnt help being favoured.

We should beat shkupi any day of the week normally but after progres, the banter years, last seasons shambles, it was a nervy start.

We werent match ready and beat osijek. When we were match ready we came up against a much stronger team in maribor and beat them well.

Now we are ready, playing a team we believe isnt as strong as the last 2 and qant it badly due to the absence of recent years.

We can do it. We might not but by god we know theyll try like we expect of Rangers.

Team totally as expected then.

C'mon lets get a 2-0 or 3-0 victory here!

Hopefully Lafferty gets some gametime.

Bench is looking stronger there. There are options to enhance attack and few positions on the field where an injury wouldn’t have a competent deputy on standby. Midfield looks a little light, as does the right side. But getting better.

Yes -- almost exactly what I was going to post !

A MUCH improved bench, offering more options than before.

Just in from work and saw the team - what's the story with coulibaly? Had a gander on twitter but can't see anything mentioned.

I bought the Overseas Full Package. Says " once I have purchased go to Rangers v UFA ". FFS anyone else getting this.

I'm not too fussed about what the score is as long as we win and give ourselves a comfortable cushion to take over to Russia...….4-0 would do nicely!
;)

Quite exciting this, a completely unknown for me, I have seen plenty of signs that the side is starting to get there but nothing should be taken for granted. An early goal, settle into it and end this tie tonight.

Back