Rangers v Hearts turns out it is on RTV

Reckon it'll be a nightmare tomorrow as most ISP servers will be in England - so you may flag up as England when not

For example, Google shows me as in Clydebank (actually Erskine but I can see Clydebank from the window!), but a search for WhatsMyIP shows as Oxfordshire.

A
Reckon it'll be a nightmare tomorrow as most ISP servers will be in England - so you may flag up as England when not

For example, Google shows me as in Clydebank (actually Erskine but I can see Clydebank from the window!), but a search for WhatsMyIP shows as Oxfordshire.
I think this has already happened. I am being told that I cannot pay for the game, as I am in England,
I am nowhere near England, Does anyone know if this will be sorted out I have a hospital appointment tomorrow (the reason I am not at Ibrox) and will be rushed to get home by kick-off time

Sent email under the 'Contact Us' tab. Received email from Stream Digital, gave them my IP address and location and I'm now 'good to go'

I've update the 'bumper' RangersTV thread. See the OP therein or just skip to post #657 on there for my own summary of how this *might* work:

I think this has already happened. I am being told that I cannot pay for the game, as I am in England,
I am nowhere near England, Does anyone know if this will be sorted out I have a hospital appointment tomorrow (the reason I am not at Ibrox) and will be rushed to get home by kick-off time
See my posts above. The FAQ for the new website says if you show in England but aren't then you need to contact them. I assume they mean via the Contact Us tab on the new website.:

Please contact the support team before 2pm on a match day with your location. A number of servers are run from England so your device may have an IP address which runs through there. The support team will check your location and if you are out with England, they will then bypass that region and ensure you have access.

Opened new account, but like others told I'm in England. I used the contact facility to fire off a note. Hopefully will be sorted in time for the game

Update. Rec'd Email within 5 minutes asking for my ISP and location

Last edited:
Anyone know if I sell my seat via Seathub if I'll get a code to watch it?

Was coming down with a cold and got my 2nd vaccine. Big mistake. It's absolutely floored me.

Anyone know if I sell my seat via Seathub if I'll get a code to watch it?

Was coming down with a cold and got my 2nd vaccine. Big mistake. It's absolutely floored me.

Just a word of warning. I see nowhere on the new website to Redeem any code sent out for those who put their seats on SeatSub to view the game.

Watch this space I guess but it doesn't look too promising on that score. Maybe they'll find a way around it.

I've update the 'bumper' RangersTV thread. See the OP therein or just skip to post #657 on there for my own summary of how this *might* work:

Thanks very much for this. In the end I had to find my IP address and send that with my location to the Contact Us address on the holding page that said I was in England. It was sorted by return, ie within five minutes. The longest bit was trying to find my IP address.

Note: I use a Google home network, which has a different IP address from the router provided by my actual provider. I suspect this was the cause of the misdirect.

Just a word of warning. I see nowhere on the new website to Redeem any code sent out for those who put their seats on SeatSub to view the game.

Watch this space I guess but it doesn't look too promising on that score. Maybe they'll find a way around it.
Yeah I saw the other thread. I'm gonna see how I feel in the morning and if not able to make it I'll give my ticket to a pal.

Thanks very much for this. In the end I had to find my IP address and send that with my location to the Contact Us address on the holding page that said I was in England. It was sorted by return, ie within five minutes. The longest bit was trying to find my IP address.

Note: I use a Google home network, which has a different IP address from the router provided by my actual provider. I suspect this was the cause of the misdirect.
Handy update. Thank you for that.

Won't let me register?
Probably detecting your ISP as being in England. Check here:

If it shows you as in England then this is what they say in the FAQ:

Please contact the support team before 2pm on a match day with your location. A number of servers are run from England so your device may have an IP address which runs through there. The support team will check your location and if you are out with England, they will then bypass that region and ensure you have access.

Use the Contact Us tab on the NEW website. Other posts suggests responses are coming quickly. You may need to quote them your IP address though, which the website above will give you.

Probably detecting your ISP as being in England. Check here:

If it shows you as in England then this is what they say in the FAQ:

Use the Contact Us tab on the NEW website. Other posts suggests responses are coming quickly. You may need to quote them your IP address though, which the website above will give you.
Thanks - read your update in the RTV thread and used VPN as normal - appreciate your help!

I think its likely to be available except in England (EPL blackout). Just not been advertised yet. No reason the same as they did for the Hibs game shouldn't kick in - with those who put their seats on SeatSub getting codes and everybody else able to PPV - apart from the England blackout due to the EPL.
I can’t make it this weekend, so put my seat on seatsub… but I haven’t received any codes?

Registered and match purchased. So far so good - see how it all goes in 18 hours 8 minutes and 30 seconds time.
Interestingly :eek: when you read the FAQs it seems the new website will provide 3 different links - with links 1 and 2 optimised for more modern devices and link 3 more aimed at older devices.

Certainly a strange way of doing to comply with blocking in England

Dundee on 4th December is 3pm Saturday

Opened new account, but like others told I'm in England. I used the contact facility to fire off a note. Hopefully will be sorted in time for the game

Update. Rec'd Email within 5 minutes asking for my ISP and location
I can’t even get the contact us email address. Could you please share it with me please? Thank you

Also interesting that we have had to use another company as well Stream Digital who provide for the other 11 Premiership clubs

It won’t give me that option for some reason. I have emailed the address on the main website for Rangers TV bit I’m not holding my breath
Different companies. StreamAMG have nothing to do with the new website.

Contact Us doesn't seem to appear on the menu bar of the phone. Its there on a tablet if you rotate to Landscape but you cannot get it on a phone (at least not iPhone). Needs a different device.

All in post #657 in this thread:

If you have a VPN then use that and stick with the real RangersTV website.

Back