MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 12:30 Boxing Day - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Well done Hagi, Aribo and wee Alfie when you came on.
Kent though,you seriously need to get your fucking finger out,enough is enough!

Great result and we got a way with a penalty there.
This balances out the terrible refereeing in our previous Hibs game this season
To take 36 points out of 36 is staggering

Massive win today. Overall a scrappy game, but due to the weather conditions has to be expected.

That's the sort of games you have to dig deep to get the result

Good three points in the bag and another game that the filth would’ve thought we might drop points gone. One game closer to 55

Really pushing the penalties narrative aren’t they?

First one Hagi is pushed in the back first, second one the Hibs player blocks Tav resulting in him tripping up that donkey.

Hibs scored an offside goal in the 2-2 game, what is it they say about decisions? They even themselves out over the course of the season. Well there you go.

Hard fought win. Superb. Thought the ref and linesman were shocking. Gave free kicks for every dive at the touch line. Absolute incompetence. Or bias? Anyway, well done Rangers. Another one ticked off.

That’s like refusing to give Roofe credit for his goal the other night.
Not very generous of you.

not really

I was replying to a guy who said he had splaffed jizz all over the place at the save as if it was a world class save

in my view it’s a save a keeper should make

well sighted well positioned

Saw out the game in the end but screaming at the TV when Aribo gave away that needless free kick in stoppage time - just what Hibs were looking for. We must not do these things - just get on goal side and make them work for everything.

Another big win, not at our best in crap conditions against a decent side.

Just feel we need to get back to our best for the bheasts coming to Ibrox.

Reactions: EOS
Big win. Terrible conditions. Not at our flowing best. Midfield were strong. Still a long way to go. Worried about Scotty.

Delighted with that 3 points. Difficult game, difficult conditions, found a way to win again.

Now for the inevitable outrage over the penalties Hibs allegedly should have got.

Well done Hagi, Aribo and wee Alfie when you came on.
Kent though,you seriously need to get your fucking finger out,enough is enough!
said the same to my son cm, he,s been terrible the last month or so, on his day he is a match winner i dont know whats going on with him.

Fairly banging on about Hibs penalties that weren’t. I would like to see the one on Tav in first half in their box and Porteous tackle on Roofe in the box which was knee high

You do not win leagues without scraping 1-0 wins. That was a tough, entertaining game. Recognition to Hibs for turning up properly. Thought we looked a little tired today. Still great on the ball, but not driving at the opposition today. Give Kent a break v St Mirren, and Davis on the bench, make sure they are fresh for Celtic, trust others to do the job in Paisley.

Dont know about that after the cup game.

One thing is for sure. Hibs are a good side and capable of taking points off any team in this league. It took a wee bit of magic to get the winning goal and some solid defending.
Their keeper also had a few good saves to make. I’m delighted with the result.

Uch, it was probably a penalty. But maybe the decisions are finally going to start evening themselves out now? We're still due a good few more in that case.

That was a hard fought win against a solid Hibs side who played well today.

Aribo and Hagi were fantastic for the 3rd game running.

Feels like the type of game that would have been less nervy had Ryan Jack been playing.

Back