Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

Start with a high tempo that they won't cope with and take our chances we should win no problem.
Up to the players to make sure that happens though.We'll see what a few are made of today I would suggest.

'Mon the F.ucking teddy Bears!

Same attitude and tempo as last Sunday 3-1 gers ........anything less and it'll be a struggle

Could be a tough game today but I still think we will win.
2-0 for me.
I’d say 2-0 as well, Killie are a tough but to crack these days but we have a very good attacking line and will create chances. I reckon Windass will score again with the form he is in just now in front of goal.

I’d say 2-0 as well, Killie are a tough but to crack these days but we have a very good attacking line and will create chances. I reckon Windass will score again with the form he is in just now in front of goal.
Need a right good quality vice to crack their but mate! :D

Murty is going to pick 10 of the 11 that lost an OF game last week.

That's my concern, barring injuries the team picks itself.

Regardless of how unlucky we were last week it should be seen as failure and change should be made.

It's not going to happen though, is it?

Murty is going to pick 10 of the 11 that lost an OF game last week.

That's my concern, barring injuries the team picks itself.

Regardless of how unlucky we were last week it should be seen as failure and change should be made.

It's not going to happen though, is it?

Steve, I think Murty has the right to start the same 10. As I said on the Malumbu thread that's been locked for some reason, he believes in them and it's good management to make your players know your standing by them after a setback. No problems.
What I want to see today is, if it's not going to plan, a timely response. A change made in time for it to bring benefit, a change that the players have heard about before it's made and one that they can readily adopt and adapt to.

Unfortunately because of last week I means the we need to just concern ourselves with what’s over our shoulder in the league and keep ourselves in front of Aberdeen and Hibs so we need to pick up the form from before the poets and keep a good distance in front.

Steve, I think Murty has the right to start the same 10. As I said on the Malumbu thread that's been locked for some reason, he believes in them and it's good management to make your players know your standing by them after a setback. No problems.
What I want to see today is, if it's not going to plan, a timely response. A change made in time for it to bring benefit, a change that the players have heard about before it's made and one that they can readily adopt and adapt to.

I'm in two minds, and I take on board all that you have said.

Killie at home should be straight forward but there again, so should Hibs.

Goss, Doherty and Windass all owe us a performance, this midfield triangle remains key.

Not promising.

It’s at Ibrox, where the players have struggled all season. It’s on the back of a game where the team had everything in their favour and still managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I can see the pattern now: a slow start, quiet crowd waiting for someone to do something, then a few misplaced passes, another 683 missed sitters from Morelos and the crowd gets on the players backs causing them to fall apart and be overrun by that fat c*nt Boyd & his mates. Murty does nothing to change anything, except for a couple of subs too late in the day to affect the result. Same story we’ve seen too often this season.

I really hope I’m wrong and the players come roaring out of the traps and prove they’re better than they looked last week, but I don’t vote have faith in the majority of them to have the heart, desire, self-belief and ability to do so.

Rangers 1 Killie 2 :(

I happen to think we will win this pretty easy today. Killie had a hard game midweek and down here in killie all the talk is they looked tired.

Not promising.

It’s at Ibrox, where the players have struggled all season. It’s on the back of a game where the team had everything in their favour and still managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I can see the pattern now: a slow start, quiet crowd waiting for someone to do something, then a few misplaced passes, another 683 missed sitters from Morelos and the crowd gets on the players backs causing them to fall apart and be overrun by that fat c*nt Boyd & his mates. Murty does nothing to change anything, except for a couple of subs too late in the day to affect the result. Same story we’ve seen too often this season.

I really hope I’m wrong and the players come roaring out of the traps and prove they’re better than they looked last week, but I don’t vote have faith in the majority of them to have the heart, desire, self-belief and ability to do so.

Bet you are great fun at partys

We will win. Boyd is slower than our cb's. I think Goss was caught out last week and that's why we toiled in mf. 3 1 to us.

Need to win, however if Windass and 2 wingers start again, midfield will suffer as will the defence.

Not promising.

Thank f uck your not in the dressing room motivating us.:(

I'm in two minds, and I take on board all that you have said.

Killie at home should be straight forward but there again, so should Hibs.

Goss, Doherty and Windass all owe us a performance, this midfield triangle remains key.

Windass owes us %^*& all today.

He's just won player of the month for the entire league and has rattled in double figure goals since the turn of the year.

Spot on.

Rangers 3-0

Need to win, however if Windass and 2 wingers start again, midfield will suffer as will the defence.

So which one of the three would you drop? And for whom? All the tactical experts on here amaze me TBH.

We've scored 34 goals in our past 11 games yet all people care about is getting an extra body in midfield. Just enjoy the attacking football we've been playing and stop fucking moaning.

He's just won player of the month for the entire league and has rattled in double figure goals since the turn of the year.

What did he contribute after his goal last week? The ball in for the sitter that Alfie missed? He was invisible - and I'm a fan of Windass FWIW.

Not promising.

%^*& that, sounds like razor blades at the ready! We have a hungry young team ready to embark on something special..
let's go out and smash them Rangers, get McCrorie back with Dorrans & let's go unbeaten to the end of the season. 5-1 to the good guys today. Let's have a bit of positive thinking here!

So which one of the three would you drop? And for whom? All the tactical experts on here amaze me TBH.

We've scored 34 goals in our past 11 games yet all people care about is getting an extra body in midfield. Just enjoy the attacking football we've been playing and stop fucking moaning.
We are bound to lose goals the way we play,as long as we score more than the opposition i like the style. Two decent centre backs obviously a priority.

We got beat at home with two of our closest teams, Hibs and Celtic. We got beat because we play too many attacking players and our midfield gets over run.
It’s ok gubbing lower league teams in cup it’s the games I mentioned we have to be winning and at home.
Windass or one of the wide players should drop out for Holt.
In case you forgot Killie beat us last time and Molumbu bossed the game.

For someone normally very pessimistic I fancy us to win by a few goals today. 4-1 Rangers.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Alves, Martin, John, Goss, Docherty, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Cumdog
SUBS: Alnwick, Cardoso, Halliday, Holt, Miller, Morelos, Herrera.

*The official site listed Cardoso in the team and on the bunch, the fuds. And Morelos, FFS

Last edited:
RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Alves, Martin, John, Goss, Docherty, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Cummings

Cummings and Martin for Bates and Alfie. On website.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Alves, Cardoso, John, Goss, Docherty, Candeias, Windass, Murphy, Morelos

You have Morelos in the team and I'm the bench ?
Cardosa the same ?

What did he contribute after his goal last week? The ball in for the sitter that Alfie missed? He was invisible - and I'm a fan of Windass FWIW.

When it comes to the big games and a lot of our games against the so called weaker teams windass almost always goes awol

Thank f uck your not in the dressing room motivating us.:(
Based on last Sunday’s performance I think someone’s doing that for me...

Ok then, come on the Bears get stuck right into these slimy reptile Killie bastards and give them a doing they won’t forget. Show em who’s boss and show everyone why Boyd, Burke, Bell and Smith were shown the door at Ibrox. You deserve to be on this pitch & they don’t so go out and prove that you’re the better team! I want 5-0 at half time at least and then step up a couple of years in the second half.

Better? :)

Not promising.

Great attitude that.

Back