Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 17th - RangersTV.tv **

Stick me on ignore if it gets to you.

And I’m complaining about Murty here, not a Windass.

No mate I’m a grown up, so not bothered by it. You just seem determined to highlight his every flaw while refusing to recognise his improvement and contribution to the team.

In the space of a couple of minutes Alan Mclaren called Morelos Moralas again doesnt someone tell him, then he said its a full house, far from it what I can see then when simply the best came on he said its because of last week eh we lost you dick., then said hes never seen Tierny struggle until last week what about the pumping against Barca? Complete amature shit from someone who obviously doesnt watch football.

In the space of a couple of minutes Alan Mclaren called Morelos Moralas again doesnt someone tell him, then he said its a full house, far from it what I can see then when simply the best came on he said its because of last week eh we lost you dick., then said hes never seen Tierny struggle until last week what about the pumping against Barca? Complete amature shit from someone who obviously doesnt watch football.

Tbh Tom Miller himself badly needs replaced. He is chronic

Just realised this has kicked off, being away. Hopefully the lads give us a reaction today. After last weekend farce, they owe us it.

Based on what?

Based on his strength, his energy, his hold up play.

Based on his style of play at Helsinki.

Windass all too often is a breakdown when we attack, he more often than not plays the ball backwards and that sees our attack foiled. Plus his passing is atrocious all too often.

He has scored goals, but offers very little else.

Based on his strength, his energy, his hold up play.

Based on his style of play at Helsinki.

Windass all too often is a breakdown when we attack, he more often than not plays the ball backwards and that sees our attack foiled. Plus his passing is atrocious all too often.

He has scored goals, but offers very little else.

You watch a lot of Helsinki, aye?

I’m aware of that, but the criticism of the manager is about his refusal to drop
Windass.

In my opinion he is correct, keep him for certain games, like Walter did with Boyd.
However against teams with strong mids like Celtic, Hibs and Killie drop him and get a midfielder in.

Lot of endeavour, very crowded in the Killie last third- we lace quality to break them down.

It’s going to take a bit of magic and our defence need to concentrate.

I really quite like Cummings even playing in the one up front role. He just looks very dangerous anywhere near the box.

I live in Scandinavia, so a lot more than you ever did or will. Aye!!

That didn't answer the question

If you seen a lot of Morelos playing for Helsinki fair enough, I'll defer to your knowledge on that. But there's no evidence at his time here that he could do Windass' job better

Some very scrappy, slack passing here.

We’re in relative control of the game, but need to be more ruthless in the final third.

Amazing that we couldn’t play this type of attacking football on the deck 2nd half last week

TBF, credit to Murty for dropping/resting Morelos. He’s a young guy who has more often than not carried our attack single-handedly this season in his first year at a new club in a new country and just a few weeks ago looked as if he might be on his way to China for £10m. I think he needs a couple of weeks of being on the bench just to get his head straight and get hungry again. It’s also a chance for Cummings to show what he can do, hopefully he takes it.

So you’d drop the guy who’s general recent form and excellent goal return just earned him POTM?

I’m not a big fan of Murty but thank Christ you’re not in charge!

No I wouldn’t. I’d have Windass in the side for this one.

But I wouldn’t drop one player for a poor performance whilst having another player’s inclusion solidified regardless of performance. It’s going off topic I’d rather stick to match discussion now so I’ll talk about it in another thread post match if you wish.

cheers

Back