MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Yassss get in! 3 points closer to the title.

Looking forward to playing a European team again to see how we perform, so Thursday can't come quick enough. Would've liked a bigger margin today but when the opposition end the first half with zero yellow cards when they should've had four, it always makes these games tighter than we would like. They shouldn't have the freedom to continue with their constant cynical fouling through fear of receiving a red card but that's Dhon Robertson for you.

Itten and Aribo on the same wavelength today, both slow to make their minds up when to say cheerio to the ball however 3 points great!

Never under pressure, lots saying we weren't great, I thought we played well overall. Kent was pish first 30 mins then came onto a game we have been waiting for, pretty much same for Aribo. Hagi showed for everything, Itten done well, still finding his way into the role. Wright came on and looks good, Arfield back...
We could and should have scored a couple more, had the chances and never a threat at the back.

3 points, onwards and upwards towards 55.

3 points is all that matters, Morelos back in the team, Arfield back, Wright looks cracking from what I've seen, 55 incoming.

Hand in mouth stuff right to the final whistle, simply due to the narrow scoreline.

But to be fair, I don't think we were ever under any pressure at the back at all. That is just as much down to Jack and Davis as much as Goldson and Balogun.

Three more points on the road to glory so pleased all round. Long weekend here in Ottawa so can enjoy it!

Stressed out my tits watching that, massive massive win, we are miles off where we were before Xmas, Aribo and Kent are so out of form it's untrue, but the both of them put in a huge amount of effort today, they really grafted. We're limping over the line, I'm worried about our form but only 4 to go.

No, you wouldn't old yin. Pipe down.

He missed a chance and had a poor game. That does not mean he is a pish player. It means he missed a chance and had a poor game.

The world is not in black and white and your last performance is the ONLY level he can play at.

You know nothing.
He has had umpteen bad games of late, is as slow as your wit and looks disinterested at times. Not quite as disinterested as I am in your opinions but close.

Didn't enjoy that but good result.

Some decent individual performances.

Looking forward to midweek now, hopefully with less pressure in Europe it might spark us onto some better performances.

Morelos and Roofe are a huge miss. I don't fancy Itten at all but admittedly he's not had much game time over the season.

3 points. Clean sheet. One more game out the way.

I dont care how we win these games between now and the end of the season just so long as we win them.

Dundee Utd next up and all focus goes on the 3 points again. I would take a scrappy 1-0 win right now.
Absolutely

Defensively we are unreal. I’ve never in my lifetime seen a Rangers team that keeps the ball away from the box.

davis plays a big part like Conner, but I though kent was motm

Much better 2nd half Rangers and a well deserved 3 points, need to be more ruthless however and find our shooting boots, great to see Arfield back and Wright looked good when he came, can't wait for Alfie to return coz we're really missing him, 4 more wins now cmon Rangers let's go
WATP

Could have been a few there but another good 3 points and McGregor had nothing, and that is literally nothing to do. Stevie Davis completely controlled that game. Alfie back next week so back to normal.

people forgetting that their game V Killie should have been a 1-1 draw until the ref (not surprisingly the one from today) saved them with a bunch of cheating?

Dhon was probably begging for an offside to wipe out the Jack goal

Back