MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll take any win for us tonight. That’ll do. 1-0 FT

Now come on you useless bastards Hearts. Get a last minute goal :))

Thank the lord for that

What a finish from Arfield

We’d be in a different place if jack never got injured he’s tremendous

Wright can go - never ever good enough

Ground it out - that's the only thing you can say. Sakala much better coming from out wide and just works like mad.

Great to see Jacko back prowling that midfield.

So happy for the points but we can't keep doing this. We need to start finishing these subordinates off long before 90 mins are up.

Hearts being another one we lost a late goal.
I just don't think sitting back is our thing and it shouldn't be with the players we have, it's just we are a more attacking team and being in their half suits us better than letting teams come at us. We have a good defence but there is a mistake in there when balls are getting thrown in.

3 points tonight but it’s evident we need to get quality in before the window closes. It will be criminal if we don’t freshen up this squad.

Thank fk for that. Terrible weather, missing top players, against stuffy livi team who know how to defend. 3 points is all the matters, would’ve taken that before the game.

Huge result, if ever there was a game where any 3 points will do it was tonight with all our top attacking players out

Delighted with the result but I think tonight highlights further that work is needed this transfer window.

There are fringe players that are not cutting it with us

Back