MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a tough night's watching. Thank goodness for Arfield's cheeky finish. Just couldn't but a touch ion the 6 yard box tonight. A win is a win.

That was a grim watch and we could not have complained had we dropped points again. Absolutely dire up front, but Itten plays for Switzerland don't you know.

This has been the worst match thread for a long while.I feel sick to my stomach on here.

Yassss, 3 pts, job done.

You could feel the tension building in the stadium, and the match thread.

You could see the confidence draining out of Itten and Wright, as the anxiety increased.
I don't like it, I'd prefer everyone got behind the team like the UBs, but I don't see it changing.
Thought we saw out the game well and Alex Lowry is going to be a star.
Great to see Jack back.

Shite performance tonight , got job done but really need to freshen this starting 11 up with a signing , over to you ross wilson

3 points is the main thing, Jack and Arfield on the park provided so much more reassurance. Another cracking performance from Lowry!

I just don't think sitting back is our thing and it shouldn't be with the players we have, it's just we are a more attacking team and being in their half suits us better than letting teams come at us. We have a good defence but there is a mistake in there when balls are getting thrown in.
Agreed, 100%. There's game management in the sense of playing with control and making smart decisions in the dying stages. But soaking up possession and playing for one-goal wins, no, not us.

Back