MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, 100%. There's game management in the sense of playing with control and making smart decisions in the dying stages. But soaking up possession and playing for one-goal wins, no, not us.
Gio has identified the failings under Gerrard this season, he can only work with what he’s got. The draws under Gerrard are now wins, the draws would be defeats.

Fashion Jr my MOTM just ahead of Lowry. Thought Lowry drifted out the game a bit second half but Fashion just kept running at Livi. They'll be glad to see the back of him tonight.

Terrible performance. A moment of genuis from Arfield for the 3 points is great though. Our quickness of passing and general ball retention is not good enough right now. I understand it wasn't the best of conditions but we need to create a bit more at home. Scott Wright just hasn't got it. Looks lost, whilst Lowry looks ten times the footballer.

Wright had a big possibility tonight and didn't take it. Showed shocking composure at times - very frustrating.

3 points, good performances from Sakala and, Lowry and a run out for Jack.Hopefully Itten will benefit from game time.Scott Arfield... super sub.

I think both he and Itten did their Rangers careers a wee bit of damage tonight.

It was a chance to put down a marker that you need to be considered for the starting 11 but it just didn't happen.
I’d forgot about itten if I’m honest but yeah he offers nothing

Nothing in behind no good movement and zero physicality

Another turgid game but 3 points is all that matters here. For me Lowry looked great again and could be doing with more time in the gym to progress his fitness and also bulk up a bit but fantastic display. We looked way more dangerous when Arfield, Jack and Roofe came on too but I feel big Itten just isn't going to cut it. I lost count of how many balls were fizzed across the 6 yard box and Itten nowhere near any of them. I hope im proved wrong. Can't wait for Aribo to come back, he will be like a new signing if he continues the form he had before the Winter break.

Is see the bbc propaganda in full flow Boyce penalty miss could be pivotal in title race yes same could be said about arfields goal ya horrible rats but don't mention it eh

We've been plagued with this issue of strikers posing zero threat in the box for far too long now. Tonight no striker was there to stick away rebounds, or good balls knocked in from the sides. Thank god for Scott Arfield.
Forget wingers, get somebody in that is actually dangerous in the penalty box.

We only started playing once the subs came on. Fashion played well and I thought Barisic was excellent.

We need a right winger urgently.

Finding it tough to celebrate this win, at home to Livi should never be a struggle to score, even if we are a few players down. We need to be more explosive. Hopefully Lowry can add that killer pass we seem to lack at times.

3 points the hard way but still 3 points.

We've been plagued with this issue of strikers posing zero threat in the box for far too long now. Tonight no striker was there to stick away rebounds, or good balls knocked in from the sides. Thank god for Scott Arfield.
Forget wingers, get somebody in that is actually dangerous in the penalty box.
Agreed. Pity wee JD was too old/let go.

We should rename our pool of players, our paddling pool of players.

We really shouldn’t have to be relieved when the final whistle goes against teams like Livingston at Ibrox.

However we earned three very important points.

To anyone knocking Rangers tonight I'd say conditions were terrible and Livingston are a hard,hard team to beat.
Sakala was brilliant,Lowry looked the part again and credit to Arfield for that lovely finish which got us the win.

Important 3 points in what turned out to be a difficult game.
Sakala was our most dangerous player in attack and it was also great to see him track back challenging for the ball when an attack broke down.
Big bonus was the reappearances of Arfield and Jack.

What has Scott Wright shown in a Rangers top that has shown he can be trusted to start a game? He’s never going to be good enough and we need to learn from games like this that he simply cannot be trusted. The same applies for Itten

Great seeing Jack back, he looks like he’s what we were missing in midfield. Him, Kamara and Aribo would ruin any team in this league

I said earlier tonight it was going to be very difficult against Livi as it is always and thought it would be 2-0 but I would take 1-0..It could have been 3/4 if we were a bit sharper, Itten missed a sitter and we had 3 balls that went right across the goal with no takers, Im sure if Alfie was playing he would at least have took one of them?

It's all very well getting a goal to make it 2 -1 but when he has the chance to score to put a big dent in his boyhood heroes its a different story
Didn’t he score a winner or equaliser a few years back for Ross County?

He’s a professional footballer, I highly doubt he’s intentionally missed a penalty

Back