Rangers v Marseille match thread RTV only

Rami isn't playing but Strootman, Sanson, Thauvin and Amavi are.

Good chance that this team will be stronger than anything we face in the season.
Just saw it their team is packed Caleta Car is a Croatia International Kamara a top class young player this will be a test for sure

Didn't know their manager was Villas-Boas. They are fielding a decent team. I know it's a friendly but these are the kind of teams we will need to beat if we want to progress well this year. I would take a 1-0 win right now which will boost confidence very nicely.

When will the RTV coverage start?

All you will get for now is a still shot of the Govan Stand. Coverage of home games normally starts around 30 minutes before kick-off though today, given its a friendly, it may be nearer 15 minutes before kick-off.

They've a lot of videos to squeeze in though - Gerrard, Ojo, Helander - so who knows.

For those using RangersTV for the first time - get logged in and make sure you can see the still photo of the Govan Stand just now. If you can't there may be a problem.

Strong looking Marseille team but we will be a lot further ahead with match fitness

2-1 Gers

Why are we playing a friendly with these c unts? Shouldn’t be allowed near Ibrox and this is the second time in recent years.

Another wee tip for new RangersTV users. Bottom right hand corner of your footage there is a logo with 4 small squares in it. Click on that and, on the pop-up menu, change the resolution/speed from the default Auto to 1080p (5Mbps). I find it gives a more consistent and stable image.

Another wee tip for new RangersTV users. Bottom right hand corner of your footage there is a logo with 4 small squares in it. Click on that and, on the pop-up menu, change the resolution/speed from the default Auto to 1080p (5Mbps). I find it gives a more consistent and stable image.

Is this option only available on certain devices? Don't seem to have it with mine.

I've just upgraded too. Getting to games is not easy for me these days.

Why anyone would pay £12 for a single game when you can get unlimited for £17.50?

Mon the Bears!

Think that's the idea chief...buy the monthly and keep it, because you realise it's worth the money !

Lost my wallet yesterday, so can't purchase the game on RTV as I've cancelled my cards. So frustrating.

need help quick, should be getting the game(paid £96 for the year) but it keeps sending me to a page to buy it.

PS, got the Oxford game last week.

8ujd.gif

Back