Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

I'd like to see us go for Glen Murray from.Brighton on loan he's out of favour there and most imports of he knows how to play the loan striker roll and has good link up play

That free kick was similar to Alfie’s first booking at pork head. Dunno why I expected a possible booking there for the county player

No matter what the question is.
Who is the player with the first name Lawrence that plays up front in the number 24 shirt for Dundee Utd?

That said, I've no idea whether he'd be a good option for us but he does seem to be able to get goals. That said, we tried that experiment with Clarke who could also score like %^*&.

Another refereeing display that highlights the double standards. We get booked for the least little challenge whilst County get away with foul after foul. Cheating bastards.

Let’s be positive. If Defoe had done his hamstring after Friday, we wouldn’t have been able to bring in another striker. At least we’ve got 2 days to do it.

The pass is a decent idea from Arfield and you can see why. However, why not just hit a shot? We're reluctant to have an effort on goal at times.

Overloading with midfield and wingers to the point we are actively try to loan / sell them, whilst being thin on the ground with Centre Forwards is not what I would call a good game plan and concerns me that the management team would think we had the personnel to cope. Even before Defoe’s issue tonight we were always short on the ground, now we could be in a position of scrambling around in January for replacements.

I actually disagree - I think Polster has been a stand out. He's had a very good performance. Defended well, got up and down the pitch well. Some good passes and some excellent crosses.

I agree, even that 1st half hour he was hungry and full of positivity.

He's got better as the game as gone on, MOTM for me.

Back