Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

Wasn't there reports that Ross County played them off the park in the first half at the weekend ?

They've, or rather we've not allowed them, done hee haw tonight.

Polster had a good game, much more suited to our style than Flanagan (that’s not a dig at Flanagan). Ojo has at least shown some effort tonight, one of his better games.

Think they said this is only the 9th time we've played them!!

That would explain it, apparently they almost beat us in a cup match in 2001 when at 2-1 up they were given a pen and Amoruso was red carded.

Klos saved it and we went on to see the game out.

Commentator just said Goldson has been the only every present this season. Makes it 38 games this season for him.

No wonder we're picking up injuries left and right

3 points but we still don't look clinical enough, Kent had another disappointing game too many touches that lead to nothing. I think we need a few fresh faces in just to give us some more options in attack

"Tonight's Sport news - after 90 minutes the winning team defeated the losing team by some goals. The first goal, scored after some players passed the ball was during the game, as was the second. A player was named MOTM by someone."

a number of one teams players failed to get booked for several late poor challenges on another teams players

The ref couldn’t wait to book Goldson for his first foul now he is letting Ross county hack Ojo down every time he gets the ball

Poor 1st half, better 2nd half, 3 points, confidence up, only negative is the injury to Jermaine Defoe.

Happy with that. 3 points. Better performance, Polster looking good. Ojo too.

Only downside is Defoe injury.

I'd like to see us go for Glen Murray from.Brighton on loan he's out of favour there and most imports of he knows how to play the loan striker roll and has good link up play
A better player than most thought, but then he really hasn't been given a chance as right back as Tav is normally an ever present.
I'd say his performances have killed any chance of flanagan ever playing for the club again

Back