MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I see what yoire saying, but like i just said in a later post,Kamara shakes his hand, i would be surprised if he done that after beung racially abused, unless its a different player
It wasn’t the same player, he shook the hand of Stanciu as he was subbed off.

The player who said it to Kamara was number 15 I think

Reactions: SCG
It looks like Kamara shakeshis hand after it, thats why i doubt it.
Whatever was said he is a sneaky little shit covering his mouth bit we seen thisat county, same reaction, most of the same players, turned out he was called a
FFS , he didn’t shake his hand after! Kamara shook Stanciu’s hand, the player who was coming off. The lady's front bottom who said it stayed on the park.

Was it a racist comment or was it were through to the next round na,na,na,na na. I’ll wait till we hear from Gerrard.

If the Slavia player made a racist comment, Kamara should have straight up smashed him in the mouth. If it's acceptable for Zidane to get away with it, then it's fine for Glen.

(referencing Zidanes headbutt of the Italian lad cos he said something about his mother, for those that don't know)
Zidane didn't get away with it. He got sent off and contributed to costing his team a world cup.

He shook hands with number 7 who is a cracking player by the way
It was number 15 who made a comment

Yeah, someone else has pointed that out, definitely changes my opinion.

What I was saying is we saw an identical thing at county, but ot wasnt racist.

I thought they had shaken hands so that made me think other wise.

Just not good enough over the two legs unfortunately. The better team won. They looked comfortable on the ball all over the pitch whereas we couldn’t really retain the ball fit any length of time.

Poor game from Balogun. He wasn’t my starting pick and I have no idea why he came back out for the 2nd half. He was fortunate not to be sent off at the end of the 1st half and a sending off looked like a matter of time. For me, Balogun is no more than a 4th choice centre half. If Gerrard doesn’t think Helander is quite good enough, fine. But for me that means he needs another centre half to pair with Goldson, because Balogun isn’t a 3rd, far less a 2nd, centre half for me.

Stupidity from Roofe. Over the piece I am less convinced by him than many others are. We will massively miss Morelos if he goes and I would be very uncomfortable relying on Roofe and Itten.

Patterson a real bright spot. It’s just unbelievably ironic that our best young player in years is coming through in Tav’s position.

Oh well, it’s a great run sadly come to an end.

Last edited:
Played out the same as the 1st leg up until the 1st red, two evenly matched sides. Thought we were the better side 2nd half with 11 men, 10 men and 9 men. Proud of the boys, always! What a campaign. Just a shame we didn't give ourselves the time to get at them and pepper their goal more, because yet again the only way to stop us is a high press and they wilted. Roofe was unlucky, no malice and his intent was on the ball but that cost us, Balogun possibly could have been subbed as he was walking a tight rope but they fucking screamed and screamed and screamed and the ref lost control early and allowed it to fester.

The Kamara incident? Rat scum cowardice behaviour regardless of what was said is appalling. The fact Gerrard told the big black striker what was said walking off and he went very very sheepish makes you think it was something utterly utterly despicable.

Just not good enough over the two legs unfortunately. The better team one. They looked comfortable on the ball all over the pitch whereas we couldn’t really retain the ball fit any length of time.

Poor game from Balogun. He wasn’t my starting pick and I have no idea why he came back out for the 2nd half. He was fortunate not to be sent off at the end of the 1st half and a sending off looked like a matter of time. For me, Balogun is no more than a 4th choice centre half. If Gerrard doesn’t think Helander is quite good enough, fine. But for me that means he needs another centre half to pair with Goldson, because Balogun isn’t a 3rd, far less a 2nd, centre half for me.

Stupidity from Roofe. Over the piece I am less convinced by him than many others are. We will massively miss Morelos if he goes and I would be very uncomfortable relying on Roofe and Itten.

Patterson a real bright spot. It’s just unbelievably ironic that our best young player in years is coming through in Tav’s position.

Oh well, it’s a great run sadly come to an end.
Helander had a knock

Was it a racist comment or was it were through to the next round na,na,na,na na. I’ll wait till we hear from Gerrard.
I think the fact that Gerrard took time out to speak to one of their black players backs up the claims that racism was involved.

It looks like Kamara shakeshis hand after it, thats why i doubt it.
Whatever was said he is a sneaky little shit covering his mouth bit we seen thisat county, same reaction, most of the same players, turned out he was called a poof.
He shook Stanicu's hand, not the perpetrator.

I agree but I can’t get my head around a player making a racist remark when there are black players in his own side? I wouldn’t like to play alongside a racist, I’d imagine those guys won’t either.
Steven Gerrard made sure one of the black Slavia players knew exactly what was said, so I'll draw the obvious conclusion that it must be a racist remark. And the Gaffer made sure the Slavia boss knew too.

Steven Gerrard made sure one of the black Slavia players knew exactly what was said, so I'll draw the obvious conclusion that it must be a racist remark. And the Gaffer made sure the Slavia boss knew too.

He seemed to be saying “racist” a few times. Unless my lip reading is piss poor

Always a bit of racism and diving with these idiots. Maybe 50,000 haters in the
Got what we deserved today! Still proud of the guys this season!
Painful though. Knew we wouldn't go all the way but to lose to this f###### muppets. When they drew us they laughed, we should have taught them lesson.

Zidane didn't get away with it. He got sent off and contributed to costing his team a world cup.
He got sent off, but no further action was taken. Due to provocation. It may have cost France then but it'd have cost Rangers nothing, the game was already lost.

Any way, if he did say something racist, he should have taken his head off imo.

I am not about slagging any member of the CHAMPIONS but I am getting weary of suggestions that missing players become world beaters when we lose a game
That's nothing compared to 'that midfield needs a complete overhaul'. Batshit crazy comment.

If that’s the standard / burden of proof some of the Eastern European’s will have a fućking field day.
Look at England v Bulgaria when the crowd was in. £500 fine and the ultras banned. If this goes unpunished then get yer taking a Knee to %^*& immediately.

I don’t doubt for a minute it was a racist comment. I just hope his team mates give him a toe in the nuts. With their boots on.

If that was a racist comment, and it certainly looked like it as all the black players in our team went after him then Kamara needs to call this scumbag out live on TV. If a yellow card is all you get for racist behaviour then UEFA should chuck it now.
If it transpires to be what we all think then we unite as a side, with an official statement backing the players and lodge a public complaint to UEFA. Kamara in front of the camera probably doesn't provide the support he needs but definitely should be his call if he wants to speak to the press.

Nothing will be done about this.Kamara will say his side of it.He will deny it and uefa will shit it.We weren’t good enough full stop.Didn’t turn up over both legs and I’m really disappointed with that more than anything (excluding the obviously racist comment).Midfield is not good enough for the latter stages of European competition.
Agree re midfield. They have surpassed expectations this year and last- we definitely need a wee bit of pace and composure to progress. I'd take Provod in a minute and Stanciu while we're at it.

If UEFA really care about racism, then they should throw these Bastards out of the competition.
They should and they might given it’s a Czech side rather than German/Italian/English etc. However won’t they need more than a complaint? They’re bound to need corroboration? How do they get that?
I really thought this racial stuff (if that’s what happened) was history now.

Always a bit of racism and diving with these idiots. Maybe 50,000 haters in the

Painful though. Knew we wouldn't go all the way but to lose to this f###### muppets. When they drew us they laughed, we should have taught them lesson.
Sorry lesson is, candyman back so we have someone on the right as strong as we have on the left. I want to know who believes we need Daniel Candias back.

I'm entitled to an opinion. Same as you. Again someone trying to put words in my mouth.
So you didn't say he should accept his yellow card and back away from the ref?

Of course you're entitled to your opinion just like in entitled to tell you you've made a cùnt of your self with that opinion.

I doubt we'll air it in public. I don't think we'll want to look like bad losers. Gerrard may well just say he's mentioned it to their boss and let him deal with it.

Harsh on the manager, but perhaps his two changes backfired tonight.

I understood the Balugon one has he is better with the ball (well until tonight) but I thought dropping Hagi was harsh.

The manager has been more daring in his selections this season, tonight might not have been the night to change than.......can’t complain over the season thought

It will be one players word against anothers not a chance anything will happen from it unless something has been heard by the officials or anyone else , but that is unlikely

I would hate to go through for something like this when we were well beaten on the park, we are not like them and never will be.

Back