Real Madrid Tickets

The fact there were only 9,000 interested in friendlies really ought to have solved a lot of problems for Rangers in these times of limited capacities. %^*& knows why they’ve felt compelled to go out and create a load for themselves instead.
And of all the friendly games to muck up ticket allocations it would be against the biggest name in world football.

Still can’t get a Brighton ticket, any stand or section I try it says no seats available.

I can’t buy Madrid because I’ve been allocated a Brighton ticket, which I can’t buy.

All the while people who haven’t signed up to friendlies get an opportunity to buy one. A total rip roaring shambles.

As it stands right now, I’ll not be at any friendly game this pre season despite ticking the box for all games on my renewal as I always do and buying a Blackpool ticket which was then called off.

Still can’t get a Brighton ticket, any stand or section I try it says no seats available.

I can’t buy Madrid because I’ve been allocated a Brighton ticket, which I can’t buy.

All the while people who haven’t signed up to friendlies get an opportunity to buy one.

A total rip roaring shambles
It's an absolute farce and somebody should get their balls toed for it.

You know what's going to happen now.
The ones offered a Real ticket and can't go, those tickets will go back into a ballot for the mugs that missed out.

They can fucking shove it.

It’s one argument to query whether supporters should receive tickets to more than one reduced-capacity game.

But it’s a another to suggest that those who ticked a box giving priority on friendlies and financially committing to those games at renewal time, should be prevented from attending the prestige tie because making that financial commitment in advance has resulted in them being allocated a ticket to a lesser game. This could have been avoided by allocating all those who ticked the friendly box a Madrid ticket and any remaining Madrid tickets - and Brighton tickets - could have gone to supporters who didn’t tick the box. I dare say some friendly box tickers would be unhappy at that, but nowhere near as many who are unhappy now.
Precisely.

Those who ticked the box should’ve been given the option of either Real or Brighton. Only get one, no issues - at least you’d have got to pick

There would’ve been enough Real to satisfy everyone too so that’s not an excuse

I got an email for Madrid.

Have to say I think it should've gone to everyone that ticked friendlies first and foremost. Any left over could've then been balloted. I never ticked the box thus time as I knew fine well I couldn't go to any games until after the 30th July. Seems daft I've been allocated a ticket that I haven't asked for. Absolutely gutted to miss the game as it's the team I've always wanted to see it Ibrox. Hopefully draw them in the group stages:)

That's a couple of my mates who are just in from work, unable to get a ticket for the Brighton game despite the email from the club.

What's the point in saying they have until a couple of days to purchase a ticket when it's basically fastest fingers first?

Both had also signed up to friendlies as well.

If it's like me trying to buy my Brighton tickets, it was because the stand and area I picked had no seats left. I had to try a few different ones before it worked.
I'm the luddites luddite when it comes to online purchasing.
I've e-mailed ticket office.

I managed to get two together

You add two tickets and if on friends and family you can change one to the name and rangers number of the other person to get seated together.
I will remember that in future, when I added two to my basket I just got the message that I could only purchase 1 ticket. Never seen the option to change 1 to family and friends.

It's an absolute farce and somebody should get their balls toed for it.

First of all, I do not blame anyone for getting a ticket for the weekend who didn’t sign up for one. I genuinely wish they all have a blast being back in our ground and I never act selfish or jealous when it comes to tickets being allocated providing its fair.

This situation I find myself in is a shambles and if nothing changes and I’m not in the ground this weekend, I’ll be chewing the ear off the ticket centre.

All the while people who haven’t signed up to friendlies get an opportunity to buy one. A total rip roaring shambles.

As it stands right now, I’ll not be at any friendly game this pre season despite ticking the box for all games on my renewal as I always do and buying a Blackpool ticket which was then called off.
I bought 2 for the govan west corner less than an hour ago

I’m going to guess you’ll know “connected” people with the club

You’ll have the opportunity to get it fed back to them through official channels and I’d encourage you to do so

Your predicament is another example of our ticket office being full of people that I wouldn’t trust to cross a road safely. Honestly, the incompetence is actually off the scale (bar a couple)

Mate I’ve been trying on and off since 5pm! :))
Me too. I’ve now had the web page open for 3hrs 35 mins and still waiting to buy my ticket despite it saying that the waiting time would be less than 45 minutes!

They must be letting one person on at a time.

Deffo something not right with the real Madrid game, no email, logged in out of curiosity and pretty sure it was going to let me buy a ticket for the Govan corner

can't be that as there is 46500 in the livingston ballot , folk were already out of Real madrid ballot due to Arsenal and Brighton games
So how do you explain people getting offered tickets for a friendly when they didn't select any friendlies?
Someone at the TO screwed up big style but they won't admit it.

Me too. I’ve now had the web page open for 3hrs 35 mins and still waiting to buy my ticket despite it saying that the waiting time would be less than 45 minutes!

They must be letting one person on at a time.
I literally got on in 5 mins there

So how do you explain people getting offered tickets for a friendly when they didn't select any friendlies?

Cause we are staunch mate. On a serious note though, the ballot wasn't just open to folk who ticked the friendlies box was it?

can't be that as there is 46500 in the livingston ballot , folk were already out of Real madrid ballot due to Arsenal and Brighton games

Only 9,000 ticked for friendlies,

2,000 got Arsenal,

The remaining 7,000 should have got Brighton, leaving 1,500 that should have been offered up to those that got Arsenal on a first come basis.

All 9,000 should have got Madrid and the the other 3,750 put up for general sale.

really how difficult can it be.

I'll have a think about MyGers and the rest in future.
Just like a lot of others, I ticked the home friendlies, Renewed My Gers, bought the Edmiston House Package, Shares, new strips.
Excited about the big fan fare announcement for the Real Madrid game to find out I'm not even considered for it because I got a Brighton ticket.
I know they can't please everyone but if they fan fare the Real game then make that the game the people who tick the box get and the ones who don't get Brighton.

In exact same boat. Raging with the club but nothing will be done about it as usual. Scary how incompetent the TO is and has been for years

Then if all the people who ticked the box got either a Brighton or Madrid ticket, the remaining tickets should have went back to the ones who were at the opposite game to attend the other game, then after that the ticket ballot could have went to people who didn't tick the box.

Shambles people are going to see Brighton and not allowed to go on Sunday even if they can or want to and people who didn't tick the box will now probably get to go and see Real Madrid
Once the club realised there was a major problem and people who have no intention of going to friendly games who I would call part timers where getting tickets probably caused by a it problem the club should have had the bottle to cancel all tickets for the Madrid game and done the ballot again and the real fans would have got them

Nobody has been for well over a year and now we have folk that ticked the friendlies box wanting into all the games without giving everyone a crack at it. Selfish.

These are unusual times and unique circumstances. If getting this ticket means I've missed out on the Livi game to someone that didn't get to any of the friendlies then fair dos.

Do you have a season ticket? Selfish taking your ticket away from other fans.

Do you sign up for the 3 match European package? Selfish taking tickets away from other fans.

Do you realise how stupid your argument is?

Deffo something not right with the real Madrid game, no email, logged in out of curiosity and pretty sure it was going to let me buy a ticket for the Govan corner
I just tried that and I got as far as clicking the checkout button, but it just took me back to the basket.

Might be something you’ve already done, clear cookies, cache and history etc ?

Already tried that too, no matter what stand I check it just says

“There are not enough tickets available for what you requested. Please change the quantity and try again”

Cause we are staunch mate. On a serious note though, the ballot wasn't just open to folk who ticked the friendlies box was it?
Who was in the ballot then?
If there's 9,000 signed up for friendlies and nearly 23,000 tickets for the 3 games at Ibrox, everybody who ticked the box should get 2 games (some might get all 3) before anyone who didn't.
Wouldn't be having this discussion if it was the usual recent pre season fare of Bury, Oxford, Coventry or Blackburn we were playing.

Anyway, will there be half and half scarves and t shirts in the shop for the Brighton game? :))

I’m the exact same and utterly disillusioned with the club at this current moment in time.

Far too concerned with fleecing us at every opportunity but cannot run a business smoothly. %^*& up after %^*& up in every department.

because they excluded those who ticked friendlies who had already received Arsenal and brighton tickets as was stated by SLO @Greg Marshall , they then put the rest in a ballot of MyGers members and season ticket holders for Real madrid even though probably 75% had not signed up for Friendlies

Only 9,000 ticked for friendlies,

2,000 got Arsenal,

The remaining 7,000 should have got Brighton, leaving 1,500 that should have been offered up to those that got Arsenal on a first come basis.

All 9,000 should have got Madrid and the the other 3,750 put up for general sale.

really how difficult can it be.
It’s not difficult someone should have had the bottle to cancel the ballot due to someone making a complete balls up and made sure the people who go to every game and not the partimers got the tickets but since we have won the league the club are only interested how much money they can get out of us and in this matter have shown no loyalty to the fans who go every week no matter the opposition

going to sound stupid here but guys were clearing cookies etc to get Blackpool tickets last week ..... try that if you already haven't

Once the club realised there was a major problem and people who have no intention of going to friendly games who I would call part timers where getting tickets probably caused by a it problem the club should have had the bottle to cancel all tickets for the Madrid game and done the ballot again and the real fans would have got them

You can’t call season ticket holders part timers mate:D

on Saturday we were advised to enter the stadium between 1-1:30 pm for the 2pm KO.

I imagine there will be different windows for entry again.
There isn’t any mention of staggered entry times this weekend in the confirmation email.

Myself and my dad both season ticket holders both my gers and ticked friendlys got nothing for any 3 games !!! An absolute shambles feel like the club are robbing us

Back