Real Madrid Tickets

Nobody has been for well over a year and now we have folk that ticked the friendlies box wanting into all the games without giving everyone a crack at it. Selfish.

These are unusual times and unique circumstances. If getting this ticket means I've missed out on the Livi game to someone that didn't get to any of the friendlies then fair dos.
Well done for rivalling Ron for most bonkers post.

You are it if you can’t see why those who ticked friendlies should have been first in line over those who didn’t.

Over the past 5 years or so, the club has got it's act together on the park and certainly with a lot of aspects off it.

Unfortunately, the ticket office continues to be an absolute shambles and needs a complete overhaul.

Last edited:
That should be case. My freind dosent do friendlys. Hasnt signed up. I always do. I got brighton and they got Real. Where is the fairness in that.
There isn’t mate, it’s quite ridiculous.

And to the people not understanding the quite simple logic, I’m honestly not sure if they actually are that stupid or are being deliberately obtuse for no reason.

Ticked the box got the chance to go in the ballot for arsenal but didn't enter but I got the chance to buy one for Madrid which I'm delighted

Anybody think they screwed up and used the criteria for the Livvy ballot for the Madrid game balloting all season tickets instead of just the ones signed up for home friendlies?
If they did, why not just come out and admit the mistake instead of treating us like idiots?
I'm signed up for all friendlies, Gold MyGers and got Brighton.

Various comments about the SLO - Greg’s a middle man to communicate with the fans but it isn’t his fault.

If we want to make our feelings known then we need to contact Stewart Robertson by email - I think I will do so.

Might not change anything but it’ll at least make him well aware of the issue.

Various comments about the SLO - Greg’s a middle man to communicate with the fans but it isn’t his fault.

If we want to make our feelings known then we need to contact Stewart Robertson by email - I think I will do so.

I understand putting his e-Mail on a public forum isn’t something you’d do but can you pm me it? Would like to e-Mail him

Was anyone able to purchase their season ticket seat ? Had to do two separate transactions and got seats miles apart.

So what is the point in his role, let’s be honest his communication is a shambles aswell

Was anyone able to purchase their season ticket seat ? Had to do two separate transactions and got seats miles apart.

Don't think it was even possible? I'm in the Club Deck which is not even open. Only got to select a stand and area and was assigned a random seat within that.

Surely everyone who's missed out on a Real Madrid ticket and ticked the boxes for all friendlies will now get Livi?

Surely everyone who's missed out on a Real Madrid ticket and ticked the boxes for all friendlies will now get Livi?
No, it’s going to be a straight draw among all ST holders. Which is absolutely fair.

However going by today’s logic tickets will probably be sent to non ST holders offering them the chance to go.

Not read all ten pages.

3 of us all season ticket holders, gold myGers members, ticked boxes for all games.

we got Arsenal on Saturday, got Blackpool, but didn‘t get either Brighton or Real Madrid.

Absolute shambles,

take it that means we are guaranteed Livi ?

Not read all ten pages.

3 of us all season ticket holders, gold myGers members, ticked boxes for all games.

we got Arsenal on Saturday, got Blackpool, but didn‘t get either Brighton or Real Madrid.

Absolute shambles,

No - mygers has nothing to do with livi

Keep being angry

Tbf to Greg, all this pish happened after 6pm, I'm sure the guy has a life outside work aswell haha.

Shouldn't even be remotely close to what happens IMO

My feelings on the friendly farce are clear, but that was a cock up by the club

Livingston should be a straight ballot for all 17k tickets between all STH's - no ifs, no buts
That is what is happening,as stated in the club statement.

No - mygers has nothing to do with livi

Keep being angry

the ticket office also gave tickets to folk who never asked for them but not folk who did,

so lets be honest I’ll no be joining the ticket office ménage, you can ask what that means when you get back to school.

Don't think it was even possible? I'm in the Club Deck which is not even open. Only got to select a stand and area and was assigned a random seat within that.
That's what I thought but was confused with the option saying click here if you want your season ticket seat.

Let's suppose our 3 friendlies were akin to the normal.

Bury, Oxford utd and Bolton.
The fucking mugs that ticked for friendlies would have paid and gotten all those friendlies, very few others would have dug deep.

Along come Real Madrid and the ones that didn't bother their arses ticking for friendlies get them and the majority who ticked for ALL friendlies got Brighton.

Way to go Rangers.
Stick your friendlies up your arse next season.

I'll bet I'm not the only one who stops ticking for friendlies after this farce.

Your loss Rangers. You've fucked it up.

Last edited:
the ticket office also gave tickets to folk who never asked for them but not folk who did,

so lets be honest I’ll no be joining the ticket office ménage, you can ask what that means when you get back to school.
Ooooooooooooooo, feistybluebear

I didn't take French at school :(

You keep acting like a dafty and i’ll go to the Real game :D

Not read all ten pages.

Absolute shambles,

Livingston game is totally separate from any friendlies.
Livingston game is a ballot of season ticket holders for the 17,000 allocation.

That's what I thought but was confused with the option saying click here if you want your season ticket seat.

I don't think our system for purchasing tickets is the best. I had to go through every stand and area to find an available seat.

got the email offering a ticket but hadn’t ticked the friendly box. I’m not planning on attending Ibrox until at least two weeks after my second jab, so gave the mighty Real a miss.

should add that my brother got offered a Brighton ticket and he hadn’t ticked the friendly box either.

Haven't read through the thread. Myself and 9 year old son both got email. I assume if I buy tickets we will get them together surely?

Got ticket in ballot but trying to purchase is a nightmare. Keeps coming up with error message.
If it's like me trying to buy my Brighton tickets, it was because the stand and area I picked had no seats left. I had to try a few different ones before it worked.

Anybody think they screwed up and used the criteria for the Livvy ballot for the Madrid game balloting all season tickets instead of just the ones signed up for home friendlies?
If they did, why not just come out and admit the mistake instead of treating us like idiots?
I'm signed up for all friendlies, Gold MyGers and got Brighton.
can't be that as there is 46500 in the livingston ballot , folk were already out of Real madrid ballot due to Arsenal and Brighton games

Apologies if I missed this anywhere else, but do you have to be in stadium a certain time before kick off or just turn up as normal?

Back