Real Madrid Tickets

both mate, my brother is registered as family and wont let me checkout even though i have all requirements lol
You need to allocate a seat to each of the 2 in your group - and then Update Basket to get to checkout.

If it doesn’t work, try logging in on one of the other accounts using their login details and try the same thing.

I know this isn’t regarding tickets, but I’m in Edinburgh this weekend. Anybody know of a pub I can watch the Brighton and Madrid game (legally). Would rather pump my money behind a bar paying for the stream than watch illegally or on my phone alone.

I know this isn’t regarding tickets, but I’m in Edinburgh this weekend. Anybody know of a pub I can watch the Brighton and Madrid game (legally). Would rather pump my money behind a bar paying for the stream than watch illegally or on my phone alone.
Take phone to pub and watch on RTV B-D

I’ve got a season ticket,CCCS & Mygers.
Are the emails only going out to people with Scottish/Glasgow postcodes?
I haven’t received 1 for Brighton or Madrid.

Have you checked your Junk Mail folder? Have you checked your Ticket Centre account to see if you have any of the codes in there (ending 104 or 105)?

What type of squad do you think Real are likely to bring over?
I had a look at their training photos. Looks like a lot are still on holiday but they have guys like Marcelo, Carvajal, Nacho, Isco, Vasquez, Rodrygo and Odegaard in the photos. Alaba joined up with them today as well so might still be a decent team.

I
I have a G postcode so it’s not that. I’m a STH, MyGers silver, ticked all home friendlies box and nothing for Madrid. I sent a rant of an email to ticket office to which I got the bog standard generic reply. I am now getting one from a mate who’s given me first refusal if I get nothing from Rangers which is looking increasingly likely, but that isn’t the point. I won’t be ticking the friendlies box next season there isn’t any point, clearly.

I’ve logged in a few times and was able to add tickets to my basket but not checkout as I don’t have the T222105 requirement. I always cleared the basket before logging out, but keep getting the trolling email asking me to complete my purchase as I’d left something in the basket.

Has anyone not had the confirmation email come through with the QR code on it?
Still waiting on mine bought yesterday early afternoon, I emailed ticket Office and got a reply to send my rangers number which I thought was on my email and they would resend but still got nothing.

I

I have a G postcode so it’s not that. I’m a STH, MyGers silver, ticked all home friendlies box and nothing for Madrid. I sent a rant of an email to ticket office to which I got the bog standard generic reply. I am now getting one from a mate who’s given me first refusal if I get nothing from Rangers which is looking increasingly likely, but that isn’t the point. I won’t be ticking the friendlies box next season there isn’t any point, clearly.

I’ve logged in a few times and was able to add tickets to my basket but not checkout as I don’t have the T222105 requirement. I always cleared the basket before logging out, but keep getting the trolling email asking me to complete my purchase as I’d left something in the basket.
I’m from Kidderminster so wasn’t sure if they didn’t want people coming up from England.
Like you can get all the way through but says I need the attachment from my basket which I don’t have then get the email asking me to complete my purchase.

I take it there's no option to request a move of seat once you buy the ticket?
Since they are releasing batches at a time, I ended up buying tickets in seperate stands from my mate.
Would be ideal to sit in the same section as each other if possible - anyone know?

I’m from Kidderminster so wasn’t sure if they didn’t want people coming up from England.
Like you can get all the way through but says I need the attachment from my basket which I don’t have then get the email asking me to complete my purchase.
If you don’t have the 105 code you’re not getting tickets mate. All I can suggest is to keep an eye in your emails and keep checking your Ticket Centre account to see if the code appears if some get re-allocated.

Picked up a single ticket in CD3 about 15mins ago (tried a lot of areas before it gave me one there. Usually sit CD2 anyway). Got email offer at 4pm. Have Brighton as well (ST, MyGers Bronze, ticked for friendlies)

my boy (11yo) got allocated Madrid and I got allocated Brighton. I emailed to say we need the same game so they cancelled my Brighton and sent me an email for Madrid game - good stuff you would think.
After an hour wait got on the site and there is no availability in any section - what an absolute shitshow
Try again mate; it did that with me too but eventually managed to purchase one in club deck

Does anyone know why there is so many extra tickets now available for these two friendlies? Are we getting a bigger capacity than first expected?

Tickets available and I still never received an email
Do you mean ‘tickets available’ in your Ticket Centre account or simply that you haven’t had an email to say you were successful in the ballot? Those currently buying have the 105 code, having succeeded in the ballot. You did get Brighton I see.

If you have the code ending 105 in your Ticket Centre Account you should be able to buy.

I take it there's no option to request a move of seat once you buy the ticket?
Since they are releasing batches at a time, I ended up buying tickets in seperate stands from my mate.
Would be ideal to sit in the same section as each other if possible - anyone know?
No option to do this.

Do you mean ‘tickets available’ in your Ticket Centre account or simply that you haven’t had an email to say you were successful in the ballot? Those currently buying have the 105 code, having succeeded in the ballot. You did get Brighton I see.

If you have the code ending 105 in your Ticket Centre Account you should be able to buy.
I was only allocated Brighton which I have bought, which is fair enough if those who didn’t tick the friendly box never got Real Madrid

Does anyone know why there is so many extra tickets now available for these two friendlies? Are we getting a bigger capacity than first expected?
The deadline for the people successful in the first ballot was 3pm today so i'd assume that a lot of them haven't taken up the offer of a ticket which has allowed them to reballot the unsold ones.

They could have saved themselves the hassle if they'd distributed them properly in the first place!

Live in Essex and got offered a Madrid ticket

I got tickets for the RM game, yet again, the same farcical process, not able to buy 2 tickets for myself and daughter in one transaction , despite us being linked within family stand and my account paying for both tickets... Another shamble !

Back