MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
What's this about no press, seen it mentioned on here earlier?
No press from outside Glasgow given passes for thegame, in a desperate attempt by Celtic to stop Lennon getting too much pressure put on him.

don’t know why that means Celtic will be writing their own match report mind.

2nd bottom, 1 point off bottom. Lost over half their games. There is no way this should be viewed as a banana skin.

If we drop points it’s because we shit the bed and nothing to do with RC.

But after we win tomorrow. Before the next one DU minus 9 first team players, just lost to livi “mammoth task, potential banana skin”. I don’t if people even believe this shiet. Just conditioned themselves to say it before every opponent no matter how bad they look.
Du played yesterday with only 2 changes to their team and one was because of injury or suspension, don't believe everything you read in rhags.

Huge amount of fear and anxiety on here for this match. I am extremely confident that Rangers will win comfortably.

I believe some posters will not be able to handle January as Aberdeen/Hibs look more difficult. Valium is highly recommended.

For today, don't use awful, poor, dreadful, shocking, horrible or horrific.

Never ever heard a Scot over here say dreadful.

Bigger game today and next Thursday. Strongest team today and then rest players Thursday if needed. Massive 3 points today piles even more pressure on them.

Get a win and put the pressure on them

don’t think we’ll get it easy as County will camp in and look to keep things tight but our quality should see us through.

0-2 Rangers

Early kick off. Get a win to put more pressure on the Mhanky Mob. Going 3-1 the Sons of William.
C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross County will be buoyed by their great result at the piggery last week. An early goal for us would be hopefully take the wind out their sails. I’ll take a win, any win, and enjoy the 14 point lead before the mentally challengeds kick off. Oh how good it would be to go to bed tonight with a lead somewhere in the teens, which is not inconceivable with the current form of both teams.
Get it done Rangers!,

For all of those who are nervous about today, separate from our great form, what are the chances of Ross County taking points from both us and them in the space of a week?

For all of those who are nervous about today, separate from our great form, what are the chances of Ross County taking points from both us and them in the space of a week?

I was thinking this.

Do each SPL team need to have under soil heating? Im in Glasgow and it’s frozen outside. Worried that the game may be postponed.

Continue to play well lads and the results will take care of themselves.

Has to be full-strength team today. If anyone need a rest make 4/5 changes on Thursday.

Any win will do. But play the way we have done and it should be comfortable. Come on the Teddy bears!!

Fast start with ruthless finishing required, no messing about with 0-0, 0-1 and 10 mins to go... please.

Same back 5 as Thursday

kamara arfield and zungu

Kent roofe Morelos

that's my team

I think though

defoe may be in for roofe
Aribo for kamara

I have a sneaky feeling Davis may start today and miss thursday

As I’ve said before we know genuinely have options

Ross County are having a good season and will try to repeat last week's heroics but won't be able to live with this Rangers team. I reckon it will be 0-3 within an hour and then we will sub and rest players

I'm expecting a wee dip in levels today, similar to when we beat Galatasary. Anything but three points is unacceptable but I'll be pleasently surprised if its a 4-0 canter.

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Borna
Davis
Aribo
Arfield
Kent
Defoe
Roofe

Start Itten, Hagi and Bassey in Europe next Thursday.

Looking forward to this. Last couple of fixtures against County haven’t been very comfortable, so will be chuffed to get through this without any hassle.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Aribo Arfield Kamara

Roofe Defoe Kent

I don’t do score predictions as I’m certain to be wrong but a victory for us will do nicely. And I’m sure Morelos will be on the score sheet

Important game psychologically here today. If we smash the team that knocked the scum out the cup before the scum play we hammer home our superiority and we genuinely leave them a little less hopeful. If we drop points ahead of their game we hand them fresh impetus.

As strange as it sounds, our result could have a very real affect on their result after it.

Back