MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Didn’t they lose to Killie despite Killie playing most of the game with 10 men?

that’s the one defeat in last 5.

I see today’s game as a different test - last season it’s the exact type of game we struggle, panic in - this year I expect different as our focus is on it.

so the test really is to to remain on focus after a great result (eg we beat them then after winter break we had a lull in form)

For me to not be playing my beloved reggae music can only mean one thing; match day, ulster tunes on.

Let's go.

NS.

Last time we played them this season at Ibrox we were rotten but we seen them off comfortably in the end. Professional job from the team again today and ramp up the pressure on the scum

For all of those who are nervous about today, separate from our great form, what are the chances of Ross County taking points from both us and them in the space of a week?
Surely saying things like this just makes it more likely to happen ? Why take the chance .

We know the will be well drilled and it took us a long time to put the game at Ibrox to bed against them . They had a few corners which gave us edgy moments .

Let’s all focus on three points nothing else matters .

Important game psychologically here today. If we smash the team that knocked the scum out the cup before the scum play we hammer home our superiority and we genuinely leave them a little less hopeful. If we drop points ahead of their game we hand them fresh impetus.

As strange as it sounds, our result could have a very real affect on their result after it.
The whole mood will sour immediately if we drop points and they win. We won't be dropping points today though.

Surely saying things like this just makes it more likely to happen ? Why take the chance .

We know the will be well drilled and it took us a long time to put the game at Ibrox to bed against them . They had a few corners which gave us edgy moments .

Someone confident of a win on the internet, and saying so, makes a loss more likely?

Mate, there is nothing at all that anyone on here, anyone at all, can say that will have ANY affect on the result in Dingwall. Not a single thing.

Do you believe in jinxing bets on FF, wearing lucky pants and the rest of it too?

Looking forward to this. Last couple of fixtures against County haven’t been very comfortable, so will be chuffed to get through this without any hassle.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Aribo Arfield Kamara

Roofe Defoe Kent
Swap Morelos and Defoe and I think that’s the team.

Think it will be an unconformable 0-2

Bit like the game at Ibrox

Get the job done, rest a few on Thursday, all guns blazing next weekend

No mate, whatever people say on here makes no difference to the result of the game.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No game these days is easy, and this will be no different. Only our best will do, up in the frozen north today, but I’m sure the team will do us proud.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Hopefully no European hangover.
Might not be as easy as some of us think but I will go for a comfortable 2-0 win with jo injuries or red cards.
Let's go.

I think Zungu will start.

SG likes a central pivot in midfield and not convinced Arfield, Kamara or Aribo are suited to that role.

Zungu, Davis and Jack are but I expect Davis to be rested and Jack is injured.

Great teams lose games at some point, Rangers will have to work hard in this one.
Sidenote. Looking at the table in the OP and comparing it to today Hamilton have went from relegation cannon fodder to Top 6 contenders.

Hope there’s not many changes from Thursday.... for some reason I’m kinda nervous for this game. C,mon gers 3pts a must.

Someone confident of a win on the internet, and saying so, makes a loss more likely?

Mate, there is nothing at all that anyone on here, anyone at all, can say that will have ANY affect on the result in Dingwall. Not a single thing.

Do you believe in jinxing bets on FF, wearing lucky pants and the rest of it too?
I’m not religious or a believer in anything in particular , what I’m saying is surely it’s bad juju to go around boasting you’re going to win a game when it could come back and bite you ? For me it’s just not worth the risk .

We all want 55 so much that surely as a collective fan base the least we can do is focus and concentrate on each game like a cup final . There’s no room for complacency at all .

I dont get that with arfield. On cloud 9 at the moment. Arguably in his best form since he has been with us.

Manager says he is in the team then puts him on the bench.

Can’t wait, working overtime from home, haven’t taken a call in 50 mins ongoing, watch the famous win and get paid, it’s the dream!

Back