MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Hopefully get a nice early goal to settle them down, then go on to win comfortably.

Be great to see Alfie get one , it will do him good to get his name on the scoresheet

Good strong team. Bassey and Aribo need game time. Borna and Scotty Arfield have been massive for us but the two coming in can take their place for this one. 4-0 Rangers. #LetsGo

I’m not religious or a believer in anything in particular , what I’m saying is surely it’s bad juju to go around boasting you’re going to win a game when it could come back and bite you ? For me it’s just not worth the risk .

We all want 55 so much that surely as a collective fan base the least we can do is focus and concentrate on each game like a cup final . There’s no room for complacency at all .
It is not bad juju because bad juju does not exist :D

Living in Dingwall and knowing the squad is here but I can't get in to see them play is a gutter, now I know how all you weegies feel!

Last edited:
Guess he is hoping Jack will be available for Thursday to give Davis a rest then, which is why he is playing again today.

Chance again for Bassey to show he can be called upon on any occasion.

I dont get that with arfield. On cloud 9 at the moment. Arguably in his best form since he has been with us.

Manager says he is in the team then puts him on the bench.

The best way to keep him in that form is to manage his workload.

He's started the last 2 games and probably his "numbers" taken by our sport science team show he's not fully recovered from Thursday.

The beauty of having a strong squad.

Think that team suggests quite a few players will be getting a rest or not even travelling for Thursday night. Makes sense.

Beautiful day up here now the fog has lifted. Assuming the pitch has dealt with the rain over the past few days it should be a cracking day for it.

Shows the importance of this one.

thought Davis would start.

wonder if borna is carrying a knock or we are blooding bassey as there’s interest in borna?

Back