RTV - Welcome Gio behind the scenes

That was excellent, it really highlights the standards behind the scenes. Everything is done with absolute class

Last edited:
It's easy for the rats in the media to point to financial losses, but that has been spend on making the interiors of Auchenhowie and Ibrox fit for us after years of neglect. That deserves massive credit. We've always had the structure, just never the right management to take full advantage until now. A massive credit to the board, and Wilson clearly takes so much pride in his work. The club sells itself, it always has to guys from outwith but walking through Ibrox for Gio and seeing its still the grandure and the history but brought into the modern era will even make him say 'Yeah, this is the place to be'.

Enjoyed that thanks for pointing it out OP .

An aura of control and discipline about GvB isn’t there .

I would say Ross Wilson’s words about RFC needing not only a great coach that’s successful but a quality person was the crux of video .

Weirdly I stumbled accros Norwich and Dean smiths version of this the other night on YouTube.

Will find link later but what a diddy club compared with this man.

Reactions: fmp
One thing we can be grateful to Gerrard for is his insistence in bringing the training ground and parts of Ibrox up to a great standard.

And the desire from the Board to invest and fund improvements.

Also Hagi seems like a nice lad introducing himself to the family.

Hagi always comes across well, for the son of a superstar he is very grounded. Loved him greeting Gios family then Gio.

This content has blown anything else out the water. That was outstanding, even with a wee cameo from @mdingwall !!

What I liked, Dougie Park, he almost sounded emotional while doing his speech. He is a very successful business man, and was like most of us would have been!

Great to see the event, Ross Wilson gets it, there are no doubts. He is a driving force in maintaining the standards of Rangers. Great speech from him as well.

Introducing the stadium to them, great to see bits for ourselves, but when they get on the pitch, Gio getting pictures on his own phone!!

His son has blue crutches!

Gio comes across as a leader, I doubt he will shout a lot, he seems to be the type that expects a certain behaviour and people give him that.

What I didnt like - too short! B-D

That is easily one of the best things ever put out by RTV.

Loved how involved his family are, looking proud as, joining for the tour of the facilities.

Loved how Gio and his team were so excited about the scoreboard message. Small touches that trigger an emotional response in people is something that gets retained in the memory.

Ross Wilson is the man. He speaks well, he carries himself well and is basically running the show.

Check out Jakes stauch blue crutches, i take it it is a footballing injury, he plays for Feyenoord but don't know how good he is.

That was a delight. My goodness the place looks phenomenal!
Stevie G, his backroom team and the wider Rangers machine have done a magnificent job getting us to this point. I‘m sure the ‘hate him now’ nonsense won‘t last long. Just hard to lose something so good I think.
But it’s plain to see what has been achieved and for me we should fully appreciate the previous era with the class that Douglas Park mentions.
As others have said, it feels absolutely right that Geo takes up the mantle now and carries us onto the next glorious chapter.

That was fantastic

The club have handled this transition superbly

Thank God we didn’t wait for our man and get lumbered with an extra from Crocodile Dundee

Back