Ryan Kent- has to stay

Statistics don't tell the full story because quite simply he's involved in everything positive that we do.

Workrate immense as well.

Great team player and I'll be over the moon if we get him tied down to a longterm deal.
Has to stay away from the starting 11, he has offered nothing to the team all season and part if last.
First out the door for me

He really doesn't have as much talent as he's been hyped up to have.

He's had decent wee spells/flashes, but it's been shown time and again that when a team figures him out, his running and dribbling is pretty impotent. All fur coat and nae knickers.

I'll be more than a little disappointed if he is extended come the summer.

My fear is that the club want to keep him and he is biding his time for better offers, which I don't think he'll get. If he was even close to as talented as many proclaim, he would've been snapped up by now.

Like Morelos, there's been a distinct lack of interest shown by other clubs that presents the reality of how good they actually are.
Spot on

Time to move on. Kent is not the answer and is playing like an imposter for the bulk of this season. I’d be happy not to see him for the rest of the season and to see what Beale can come up with tactically without him.

he's absolutely dire, I've said it on here for a while that the version of kent we get domestically just isnt good enough.

European kent = fine, scottish kent = nowhere near good enough.

If we give him a new contract we're aiming for 2nd place.

Any one counted how many times he comes back into our half and play back to the centre halves ? His fault for the third goal , he should be carrying the ball forward and attacking the opposition with all the skill he is supposed to have , he will not be missed

He really doesn't have as much talent as he's been hyped up to have.

He's had decent wee spells/flashes, but it's been shown time and again that when a team figures him out, his running and dribbling is pretty impotent. All fur coat and nae knickers.

I'll be more than a little disappointed if he is extended come the summer.

My fear is that the club want to keep him and he is biding his time for better offers, which I don't think he'll get. If he was even close to as talented as many proclaim, he would've been snapped up by now.

Like Morelos, there's been a distinct lack of interest shown by other clubs that presents the reality of how good they actually are.

He had a run of Old Firm games where he was affecting the result with a critical moment, be it a goal, assist or run leading to a goal.

Same in the Europa league. He was genuinely excellent and our out ball.

I think he does have the talent but like a lot of wingers struggles consistently to put it together.

I've always loved Kenty and still rate him but tbh it gets more difficult to make a case for him, especially when it comes to numbers. Think a break would probably be best for both parties at this point.

After 5 seasons, what are the genuine reasons for keeping him? Like I'm serious, him and Morelos. I'm curious as to peoples thinking.

I'm with you, both have outlived their usefulness, both now give the impression of going through the motions.

To be honest I wouldn't play either again, more especially Kent who has been the worst player on the park in the last two OF games.

I've gone from wanting him to stay to the point where I'll be a bit miffed if we even offer him a deal. This season he's done next to nothing to deserve one. For the wages and squad status he'll be wanting, it's just not been good enough.

Genuinely a man down today, along with Ryan Jack.

Awful (again). That's now Ralston, Juranovic and Johnston who have pocketed him in old firm games.

Not good enough. It’s game like today when you really see how little he contributes.

Too many games where he’s anonymous.

Has some special moments, but they are few and far between.

We could do much better with those wages by freeing them up.

Statistics don't tell the full story because quite simply he's involved in everything positive that we do.

Workrate immense as well.

Great team player and I'll be over the moon if we get him tied down to a longterm deal.
Does he haw

What did he do today?

Another bear said to me before the game if Kent shows up then we win today, I was perplexed and replied that the last performance of note Kent had against them was precovid. Safe to say I wasn't proven wrong, we need to move on from the fact Kent has pace which seems to be his biggest asset recently as he's shown absolutely nothing help us win the game where as the likes of maeda just seem to run like a headless chicken and do well against us.

I would re-sign him but only with the view to try and sell him and get some money back. He has all the ability but has zero interest in applying it with us. Today was one of the poorest performances I’ve seen from him. He did absolutely nothing all game. At least the likes of Scott Wright and Sakala show the effort and desire even if they don’t have the ability.
The absolute minimum any Rangers player should display is 100% effort, Kent has not shown this all season.

I’ve taken a few hours to calm down now.

I’m still of opinion he was hiding today. I genuinely believe he’s looking after his legs. There can be no other reason as it was a disgrace today.

He didn’t want to be there.

I don’t often feel like this but I’m really fucked off with him today.

He was disinterested.

That is inexcusable.

He can blow his wee cheeks out all he wants but nah - that was not a committed player today.

Up till today, I would have hoped that Kent would re-sign but, now, I'm not so sure. I will take exception to people saying he's disinterested, lazy, lack of effort, saving himself for a move, etc. I see plenty of endeavour from him but his confidence and selfbelief is shot to bits and, it's difficult to see if he'll recover that.

the heart of a flea, a joke in the final 1/3, numbers are what this games about and we can make excuses as much as we want, he doesnt deliver them. Guys like kent and morelos who do great donkey work and dont score or assist dont win us leagues in scotland. The tesms outwith celtic are the worst ive seen and kent still cant score and deliver the numbers he should…..its time for change.

why does he remain on the pitch yet should be one of the first players subbed?

I'd love someone to ask beale what sees in kent, not only starting, but remaining on the pitch for 90mins for most of our games.
I’m convinced he’s got nudes if Beale and Gio somewhere.
There’s no other reason for him to get as much game time as he got/gets under them.
The opposition genuinely must love it as he’s never going to be dropped and does hee-haw all the time.

He was a great player on his day, but his day was 1 in 6 in a Rangers jersey. It was a great signing for us at the time; sadly, we won't get any money for him, but this will be as good as it gets for Ryan Kent in his career; he has no desire or application to be better.

I have never seen a person look like they hate playing football as much as him.

6goals in 90games and our board are actually debating whether to give him another contract.

Fcuk me there is no hope left if he signs.

Back