Ryan Kent- has to stay

I’ve been a big defender of him but he was abysmal today and I’ve probably crossed the rubicon in terms of defending him missing too often.
Too many at the club now too frequently contributing too little. 4 or 5 of the ‘old guard’ need shifted for a better mentality to take effect.

Celtic are absolutely terrified of him…

That’s another game where he’s been an empty shirt.

Furuhashi has more goals against us this season than what Kent has in all competitions. Kent had the least touches in the match today, he lost the most duals.

He’s rotten and the fact Beale wants to keep him is a huge cause for concern.

Utter garbage today.Said it before and will say again.Move him on amongst others.

I like Kent and he’s contributed to Rangers over the years. But he was like playing with a man down today, totally anonymous and his time is up.

He was terrible today. Completely anonymous in the second half bar the chance he and Morelos managed to throw away. Give him a painting of a Spitfire and let him go.

In an era where football is a science and everything gets analysed to the nth degree it is utter baffling that Shaggy Doo gets in the team before Fashion Jr

I dont think Fashion Jr is the longterm answer but he offers goals and assists

Ryan Kent on the other hand offers absolutely nothing - zero - zilch - nada - f%ck all

An absolute imposter who needs to be let go

If we want to stay 2nd best, yeah let's give Ryan Kent £40k a week, a least we can say one of our attackers got us 4 goals and 8 assists a season, brutal for the money paid and the weekly wage, especially the last 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Celtic are absolutely terrified of him…

That’s another game where he’s been an empty shirt.

Furuhashi has more goals against us this season than what Kent has in all competitions. Kent had the least touches in the match today, he lost the most duals.

He’s rotten and the fact Beale wants to keep him is a huge cause for concern.
Thats the bigger issue for me too.... is the worry the beale kept him on all game and seems to have a blind spot for him ..... hope he he doesnt want to keep him

He represents everything that is currently wrong at the club.

Disgusting performance. If Beale thinks he’s worth keeping he might as well chuck it now as well.

He’s absolute fucking pish.

Gives us nothing, doesn’t score, doesn’t set up chances, he more likely than not loses the ball in dangerous positions rather than do something positive.

Simple question regards Kent …. Can we get someone capable of contributing more goals and assists for the same money he would need to stay ?

The answer is undoubtedly yes

I’m at the stage where I will be pretty disappointed if he stays and we waste a big part of our wages budget on him

It’s strange because he plays in cantwells natural position, start of season same thing with Lawrence, Sakala and even bloody matondo and wright. No one gets a go at their natural position because kent plays every minute of every game

Statistics don't tell the full story because quite simply he's involved in everything positive that we do.

Workrate immense as well.

Great team player and I'll be over the moon if we get him tied down to a longterm deal.
Lets move on and let go , he was poor today. Thank you and bye

Shat the bed when they had Juranovic and now the Canadian gremlin who bitched him all game. An imposter and a coward today.

I'm terrified that Beale thinks he is still good enough because he was about 3 years ago and he can't accept that he's a shadow of the player these days.

Latest posts

Back