San Marino v Scotland -5pm KO

Posts like this are fuckin pointless. We all know you know who Kenny McLean is, it doesn't make you any more staunch by pretending you don't - and if you genuinely don't, it makes you less staunch, cause you clearly don't pay attention to our games or you'd have seen him against us countless times
And considering the guy's a big Rangers fan and there were lots of threads on here about him signing it's even more bizarre.

I know there’s not much love for the current Tartan Army on here but they follow the national team, spend a lot of cash doing so, and get royally shafted by the SFA in terms of return.

So I am delighted to hear them belt out F the SFA. Been a long time coming. The organisation is an absolute embarrassment.

Posts like this are fuckin pointless. We all know you know who Kenny McLean is, it doesn't make you any more staunch by pretending you don't - and if you genuinely don't, it makes you less staunch, cause you clearly don't pay attention to our games or you'd have seen him against us countless times

To be fair I ain’t got a clue who some of them are.

I’ve got sky sports and The Rangers are rarely on!

This has all the hall marks of a defensive calamity in the final 10 minutes leading to an equaliser.

Don't know what the Tartan Army's problem is. They get to visit a foreign country, get pissed and make loads of new friends

Isn't that the whole point of International football to them?

Haven’t seen all the game but what I have has been totally abysmal, McLeish looks as though he is done he knows it.

Back