San Marino v Scotland -5pm KO

McNulty with a header the great Davie Cooper would have done better ;)

ContentSplendidHeifer-size_restricted.gif

I know there’s not much love for the current Tartan Army on here but they follow the national team, spend a lot of cash doing so, and get royally shafted by the SFA in terms of return.

So I am delighted to hear them belt out F the SFA. Been a long time coming. The organisation is an absolute embarrassment.
They don't go for the football - that's a sideshow.

Foreign travel, wearing costumes, singing silly songs, getting pished on exotic beer.

(Sounds quite good if they weren't mostly wankers.)

In many ways this performance has been even worse than Kazakhstan. This is a pub side every average team should put 5 past at a minimum.

The SFA are such an utter embarrassment letting this McLeish disaster go on. He’ll get to see out the campaign as well. It’s laughable.

Nipped in to see the score, had a glimmer of hope that being booed off at half time meant SFA XI were getting beat. Ah well.

I know there’s not much love for the current Tartan Army on here but they follow the national team, spend a lot of cash doing so, and get royally shafted by the SFA in terms of return.

So I am delighted to hear them belt out F the SFA. Been a long time coming. The organisation is an absolute embarrassment.
Well maybe if they hadn’t voted along with their clubs to boot us down the leagues we’d have more improved players to pick from

They boo any Scotland player who happens to play for us and openly boast about not wanting any ‘ huns ‘ in the national side.
The tartan army are all wankers and deserve to suffer .

McNulty is one of the worst haddies to play up front for Scotland at this level.

Out of his depth doesn't even begin to cover it.

20 years ago we'd have laughed at the likes of Andy Smith or Paul Wright getting mentioned for a call up.

McNulty is one of the worst haddies to play up front for Scotland at this level.

20 years ago we'd have laughed at the likes of Andy Smith or Paul Wright getting mentioned for a call up.

This reminded me of the dross we watched in Division 3.
Opposition little better than pub players, but we had lost almost all our good players so had players wearing the jersey who should never have been near it.
McNulty is like a Rangers Kevin Kyle.

Paul Wright would be getting a game in this team..
Will McLeish last until the next qualifier ?

he's matched our last 3 results in San Marino, no way he'll get punted for that

In 6 games against San Marino England scored 37 goals and conceded 1.

Scotland have just toiled to a 2-0 win.

Ok, it’s 3 points but Scotland look like they haven’t a clue tactically.

Tells you how pish it’s got when the trannies can’t even muster a chorus of “ Doe a Deer”

Questions have got to be asked of the coaching staff after a result like that.

I don't think the San Marino manager will survive this :(

Despite the fact that we’re absolute mince, I can’t see anything other than a Scotland win today.

Probably a 2-0 followed by “That’s the response we wanted” and some ridiculous claims that we can still qualify.

Thoughts?

Hope you stuck a score on that.

Mcleish will get the blame and he is clearly not the right man for the job but things will never improve until you have people running the game who actually want to address the issues and move forward. They just take the pay cheques and do the bidding of one club and that is why the game is in such a mess

They don't go for the football - that's a sideshow.

Foreign travel, wearing costumes, singing silly songs, getting pished on exotic beer.

(Sounds quite good if they weren't mostly wankers.)
And a bit of baw flashing to old wummin in the town square.

McLeish shouldn't survive this. The result against Kazakhstan was enough for the p45 but with playing San Marino so quickly I think that is the only reason he wasn't sacked.

My wee post about not knowing who the eff some of the Scotland team are got binned, but seriously never knew a third of them.
Sad days.

Back