Saturday's Football

I Can now Wake up for the half time show, so american these two clubs have got, await sky polishing another turd.....

Champions my arse

I don’t think it was a penalty anyway. I think Jesus arsed it up as he typically does thus decided to go to ground.

Regardless of whether it was a pen or not, go forward to the champs league final and man city get another pen, are they gonnae let arguro take it coz todays was unprofessional to fuuk about like that.

All that Chelsea need to do is score or worse win and there is a bit of doubt in the man city karma.

It's all very "end-of-season"

Tempo's not there, players making mistakes, passes aren't sharp etc.

You'd never think that Manchester City could win the league title today.

Just imagine how good Chelsea would be if they didn't have Werner upfront, Just don't see it with him, Maybe more to come from him next season

How far is Lewa from the Bundesliga scoring record for a season now?

edit - seems he requires 2 from the final 2 games to beat the record after a hat-trick today.

Chelsea are showing why I think they’ll win the champions league now.

Tuchel has turned them into a real force. No hopers to champions league finalists in a few months.

And yet one champions league final in 6 years is enough to deify Guardiola for some

Chelsea are showing why I think they’ll win the champions league now.

Tuchel has turned them into a real force. No hopers to champions league finalists in a few months.

And yet one champions league final in 6 years is enough to deify Guardiola for some
They were never no hopers. They were top of the league under the clueless donkey that Lampard has become :))

They were never no hopers. They were top of the league under the clueless donkey that Lampard has become :))

Fine, but he’s unlocked their potential. Lampard was out of his depth, he had this job too soon....without Tuchel they’re not playing in Istanbul later this month

Doesn't seem to have taken his form to Chelsea seems to get caught offside a lot as I say possibly more to come next season
The one where he got caught offside 5min or so ago was just sheer laziness. He knew where the defenders were and just couldn’t be arsed getting inside

Back