Saturday's Football

Doidge clearly offside there. Good link up between Nisbet, Boyle and Doidge.

Really like the look of Nisbet, think he will go on to bigger and better things soon.

Start of season Accumulator f ucked as Salford have just missed out the play offs :(

These spoon burning scumbags are going to win the Scottish Cup aren’t they.

Doesn't matter. Ultimately a stain on us that we couldn't win it. 12 years and counting. Really annoying. In truth, even with St Mirren in the back of my mind, I'd already celebrated the fact we were going to end the famine when we beat Celtic.

No point crying over spilt milk, but whoever lifts it deserves to enjoy the gift that's landed in their lap

Also like them. Been to hillsborough quite a few times. Sometimes amongst 10,000 Rangers fans and other times in a crowd of about 100 Bolton fans

Conversely, one of my good mates is a Barnsley fan and he cant stand them. He says most people in Sheff gravitate towards United, whereas Owls suck up fans from smaller areas like Rothertham, Donny, Barnsley etc. They still think they should be playing in the EPL and winning trophies.

They are absolutely f*cked now financially, so will be interesting to see how they get on next year.

Conversely, one of my good mates is a Barnsley fan and he cant stand them. He says most people in Sheff gravitate towards United, whereas Owls suck up fans from smaller areas like Rothertham, Donny, Barnsley etc. They still think they should be playing in the EPL and winning trophies.

They are absolutely f*cked now financially, so will be interesting to see how they get on next year.

There's probably truth in that. I live in Leeds so everyone here hates all the other yorkshire teams (and its mutually reciprocated of course) but a lot of the Wednesday fans I know are from Barnsley and Donny.

Sterling is going to get the winner now because he should have been off. That's how it works.

Back