Saturday's Football

Might sound weird but I actually admire the way Werner always looks for the ball despite making a tit of himself 9 times out of 10

Might sound weird but I actually admire the way Werner always looks for the ball despite making a tit of himself 9 times out of 10
He has been nowhere near as bad as is made out. Plays a massive part in what Chelsea have done just misses sitters like all strikers do tbh.

The weight on Gilmours passes always seems to be perfect everytime I see him get a chance for Chelsea. He really should be part of the euros squad

Man City are so fake, they are actually boring me these days.
I don't feel jealous or hate towards them, if any other english club would be on the verge of a epl and ucl double, i'd be super jealous.

Man City are so fake, they are actually boring me these days.
I don't feel jealous or hate towards them, if any other english club would be on the verge of a epl and ucl double, i'd be super jealous.

By no means a vintage side.

Let’s be candid....the opposition in the EPL this year was dire. That Man Utd are an easy second says it all.

Yet if you don’t deify Pep, if you don’t prostate yourself at his feet, you’ll be criticised here.

Champions League final is going to be a thrill a minute if this match is anything to go by

potentially another one of those "Sky hypes up big game and it falls on it's arse"

Champions League final is going to be a thrill a minute if this match is anything to go by

potentially another one of those "Sky hypes up big game and it falls on it's arse"
There’s probably only half this City XI will start in the CL Final. Far from their strongest lineup today.

Expected Sterling to take another couple of touches there.

Agüero is lucky because he completely arsed that up with a shite touch.

By no means a vintage side.

Let’s be candid....the opposition in the EPL this year was dire. That Man Utd are an easy second says it all.

Yet if you don’t deify Pep, if you don’t prostate yourself at his feet, you’ll be critici
No chance will i tune in to the Champions league final, with this offering.

If you're daring to question Pep, you'll have FFers with pitchforks at your door.
Yeah he's a good manager, wins things etc.

Some of the football they have played this season, though. Jeezo, send you to sleep stuff.

FA Cup Semi vs. Chelsea, their games against Arsenal, the games against Sheffield United and that 0-0 game against Manchester United that should be classified as a war-crime.

Still, got the lead in this game now so maybe it will liven up.

I don’t think it was a penalty anyway. I think Jesus arsed it up as he typically does thus decided to go to ground.

Back