Scotland game

'Only Malta' but really good start from Scotland here. Just our luck Slovakia are winning at Wembley.

Actually mental when you look at the squads Strachan was picking for the start of these qualifiers. No wonder we were pish.

Nice one. Just need England to get back into their game and get a win. Although, Slovakia aren't looking too bad at all.

Nice one. Just need England to get back into their game and get a win. Although, Slovakia aren't looking too bad at all.

Colleague mentioned a draw was the best result but I thought an England win and that way we win all our games we are guaranteed second.

Colleague mentioned a draw was the best result but I thought an England win and that way we win all our games we are guaranteed second.
I think that would be right. We need England to win and Slovakia to come out of this game with nothing. Slovakia are 4 points ahead at the moment, we don't need them having anything extra to work with as it could in turn leave them not needing to win all the rest of there games.

Said the other day, England have never lost to Slovakia. Tonight will probably be when they do.

Scotland are cursed.

Atmosphere at Hampden is f*****g murder. Was hearing tickets were £30 tonight, absolute shambles.

That wee ugly thumheided wank will never relive those freekicks against England. What an utter mutant...

Back