Scottish rugby players who support or are fans of our great club?

Used to know Scott Hasting. Definite Jambo.
Met him and his brother at Tynecastle the night they beat us in the cup.
Gavin is a big lad, had to duck to get through turnstile.
At the same time, I knew Armstrong and Chalmers.
One was a bear, the other a Hearts man.
Despite spending hours in their company over a few years, I cannot remember who was what!
Craig Chalmers is the bear.

The posh bheast that sits behind me at Murrayfield, despises Russell because he’s a Bear ;) he really doesn’t like it when I belt out god save the queen with gusto.
motm on Saturday was Hogg, he was superb.

Chick Chalmers is a bluenose thru and thru.
I grew up with him and we used to travel up for the odd game together, along with Gary Parker.
As The Egg has mentioned, most of the rugby lads are Gers supporters.
I played with Johnny Beattie late in his career (early in mine) at Glasgow Accies, he wasn't big into football, but a Gers man, his brother Duncan was a 19th Century Terrorist bastard for some strange reason :))
Kenny Logan, Kevin McKenzie and most of the Stirling County lads good bluenoses too.
That would be true.
It’s over thirty years since those days but what causes my confusion is another pal in the day who called his kids “Craig and Gary” after two Hearts players.

Grant Stewart the warriors and Scotland hooker is also a good bear. His Facebook header pic is him and a mate in rangers tops.

Saw ex Captain Kelly Brown at Ibrox a couple of times. My own opinion is that these rugby guys are just into rugby and don't really bother with football.

As someone who has been in and around rugby for the last 35years, playing and coaching.... Ive found the majority of the lads up and down the country have Rangers leanings.

Where are you coaching, can I ask? You can probably guess my club from my user name ....

Jonny Gray is 100% a bear, I think Ritchie is too. Definitely Jonny though. Some player as well one of the best 2nd rows in the 6 nations
Imagine being sat behind Jonny at a game

"Haw you gonna sit down?"

Gray turns around

"Its alright big man, stand all you want. You want a pie?"

Where are you coaching, can I ask? You can probably guess my club from my user name ....

played and coached at Hamilton for almost 30years mate, was 2s coach up until last year, now coaching the p7s as my boy is in the team

edit: trying to coach the p7s, think we managed 10 sessions this season

played and coached at Hamilton for almost 30years mate, was 2s coach up until last year, now coaching the p7s as my boy is in the team

edit: trying to coach the p7s, think we managed 10 sessions this season
Nice one - love a trip to Laigh Bent! Hope the beer towers are still on the go (not recently, obviously).

Know Richie Maxton and Alex Edmonstone from their time at Inverleith.

Back