Season Ticket Cancelled?

Think that is the problem as I don't think you can pay it in full via website now hence why emails had links for each ST holder with their personalized ref number.

The money has been taking from my account

Check your junk folder

I have, mine is fine. Was confirmed on Friday and checked the website and it’s still showing it’s been purchased. Can’t be the website payment that’s causing the problem.

I emailed ticket office just to double check mine was paid and they said yes my ST had been renewed

Piss poor from the club.
If the system wasnt ready then renewals shouldnt have been sent out till it was ready.
Everytime i try n renew via website its been a cluster fck, allways had to go down to ticket office

I have, mine is fine. Was confirmed on Friday and checked the website and it’s still showing it’s been purchased. Can’t be the website payment that’s causing the problem.

Lucky you mate I did exactly the same thing and it’s been cancelled today

Surely it can't be a problem by renewing on the website Visa Debit. I renewed mine in the exact same way and haven't had it cancelled.
haven't a clue what's going on mate.i got an email confirming my season ticket payment money taken from my bank.this was friday.then got the email tonight telling me it's cancelled.no explanation why

Lucky you mate I did exactly the same thing and it’s been cancelled today

I don't understand it at all. If mine had been cancelled I would've thought that doing it via the website could've caused it. Have they sent anything to you after the cancellation email?

Sounds like we are as efficient as always then in the ticket centre :)). This is why I always hold off until near deadline to renew as its always a shambles at the start

This is an absolute joke.

There will be hundreds of people over 70 with no email addresses and limited knowledge of using the internet struggling with no paper renewals, never mind adding this farce into the mix.

Reactions: VGM
haven't a clue what's going on mate.i got an email confirming my season ticket payment money taken from my bank.this was friday.then got the email tonight telling me it's cancelled.no explanation why

My girlfriend and her mum are the same as you. They have confirmed and taken money on Friday and cancelled today for no reason.

I don't understand it at all. If mine had been cancelled I would've thought that doing it via the website could've caused it. Have they sent anything to you after the cancellation email?

no, I’ve emailed them to find out what the script is

Folk who were maybe on the swither but renewed anyway and they get this cancellation they may not renew in the end. It’s an absolute farce.

My season ticket was available to purchase in my basket m, I did so and now it’s cancelled and told I used an ‘invalid method’ to purchase it.

I went onto the website earlier and it seemed to be much better than it were over the weekend. Clicking into links on the website didn’t work, I assume just because everyone was trying to use it but it was a shambles. Hopefully it’s a bit better now.

Is it not the case that albeit not the wording used. They have now cancelled the 4 month payment, which will send an automatic email. As your DD has been cancelled, your ST will be.

Albeit your ST is in fact paid.

That would be my logical thinking on this :D

Folk who were maybe on the swither but renewed anyway and they get this cancellation they may not renew in the end. It’s an absolute farce.

My season ticket was available to purchase in my basket m, I did so and now it’s cancelled and told I used an ‘invalid method’ to purchase it.
I didn't even get an explanation why mines was cancelled.

To pay in full by debit or credit card you have to use the link in the renewal email.

Anyone logged on and processed a payment via card online would be presented with a warning not to proceed. It's those payments that have to be refunded.

To pay in full by debit or credit card you have to use the link in the renewal email.

Anyone logged on and processed a payment via card online would be presented with a warning not to proceed. It's those payments that have to be refunded.

Will we be getting a refund then of the initial payment?

So is my ST still being held for renewal?

Seems a bit odd that this is the case when I emailed the ticket office and they confirmed to me it had been paid and renewed?

No explanation whatsoever in my cancellation email

I just got s
Sent me a notice of cancellation and no explanation

So is my ST still being held for renewal?

Seems a bit odd that this is the case when I emailed the ticket office and they confirmed to me it had been paid and renewed?

No explanation whatsoever in my cancellation email

I did it that way and have had no issues with mine. Confirmed on the website and confirmed in email.

Just to give a bit of context - a number of fans renewed by an incorrect method and as a result, the TC has to cancel those payments so that the supporter can use the renewals methods that are linked in the renewal email.
Greg. The rangers renewal is sent to a very old email. Any chance I could send you a private message n give you his email address n you could get them to post the renewal form too his correct address?

Greg. The rangers renewal is sent to a very old email. Any chance I could send you a private message n give you his email address n you could get them to post the renewal form too his correct address?

unfortunately no - we don’t have anyone to print a form off, send it and be in the ticket centre to collect.

if you contact the ticket centre at ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk they can look at updating details

I can’t access people’s files or change info

So what exactly is the issue, people have had a renewal email with a link to click to renew. Supports have not done that and went in via the Ticket portal on the website which has some old details Nd this method has been cancelled automatically?

Just received a cancellation email after paying in full on Friday,no explanation whatsoever.

Do they plan on keeping the money they've taken,or refunding?

To make matters even more bizarre,they've told me to keep my smartcard from 2013/14 as they won't be issuing new ones,after issuing everyone with a new one last season.

Thank you for using Rangers Football Club Ticket Office.

Your Cancellation details are as follows…
IMPORTANT SEASON TICKET INFORMATION

Please check that the details of your chosen payment method are correct and retain a copy of this email for your records.

If you have selected credit or debit card payment, we will have debited the amount due from the card supplied.

If you have chosen Zebra Finance, you will shortly receive a Credit Agreement by email. This Agreement must be activated in order to complete your season ticket renewal.

If you have selected four instalments with Rangers Football Club, your 1st instalment will be taken immediately and the other 3 instalments will be taken on Wednesday 31 July, Friday 30 August and Monday 30 September.
Please note that you should retain your existing Smartcard for Season 2013/14 as you will not be issued with a new one.
Juvenile and concession season ticket holders must provide proof of age before their Smartcard is activated. If you have previously provided this information you do not need to provide it again. Should any of your contact details be incorrect, Rangers Supporters Services can be reached on 0871 702 1972 (option 8)(calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or at the email address shown below. All correspondence should be mailed to the Ticket Centre at the following address:
Thank you for your support.
Kind Regards
Rangers Football Club Ticket Office

Absolute joke this. I’m £700+ down at the moment because I checked out of my basket on the website

To refund your money the ticket is cancelled. That’s the process that is happening just now. As with All card refunds it takes a few days to come through.

please follow the instructions in the renewal email and on the website.

To refund your money the ticket is cancelled. That’s the process that is happening just now. As with All card refunds it takes a few days to come through.

For those who have missing renewal emails, have the club given you a steer as to when people will receive them?

Cheers

I also have had this cancellation email yet the payment has been taken and not refunded as yet?
Cancellation email is unclear as to what should happen next!
Perhaps an announcement on the Club website would help or is this too much to ask?

Paid for season ticket by credit card Saturday morning , money had been taken from credit card. Still no confirmation email and still not showing in purchase history in my Rangers login. Pretty poor in this day and age where just about anytime you buy something online you get instant confirmation.

If you still haven't received an email get in contact with ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk with your Rangers Number, name and seat details and ask for it to be sent to you.

My renewal email was just confirmation of autorenewal on 4 payments so there was no link. The reason I went through the website was to pay it in one go. I've emailed the ticket office after getting the cancellation email yesterday so I guess they'll be able to change this.

My card details on file are no longer valid, and they need to be updated.

I believe my first payment to the club isn’t till the end of the month.

How do I update my details before then. Phone or email? @Greg Marshall

Greg maybe I’m missing something but I cannot find anything on the website relating to this issue which seems to be affecting hundreds if not thousands of us?
Surely the club should be issuing a statement wrt this issue?

Paid for season ticket by credit card Saturday morning , money had been taken from credit card. Still no confirmation email and still not showing in purchase history in my Rangers login. Pretty poor in this day and age where just about anytime you buy something online you get instant confirmation.

Exact same here mate, also purchased MyGers membership, can not see either in my purchase history.

Back