Season Ticket Cancelled?

Made payment in full as soon as they were released, full payment taken. Received cancellation email like a lot of other people and still waiting refund. I’m sure SLO said I would take 3-5 working days?

Who has the money that everyone has paid due to this error? Like me, it seems that many supporters have had the full amount taken from their bank account. The SLO has stated in many replies on this forum the the money should be refunded in 3/5 days. Allowing for the bank holiday, I like many other posters have now been waiting for over 10 days.
I want to get my renewal sorted out, but can't afford to do so until my money is refunded.
You can't visit or phone the Ticket Centre and you can't get a reply to emails, so Greg Marshall can you please get someone to tell the supporters what is happening, and more importantly, when we will get our money back.

Who has the money that everyone has paid due to this error? Like me, it seems that many supporters have had the full amount taken from their bank account. The SLO has stated in many replies on this forum the the money should be refunded in 3/5 days. Allowing for the bank holiday, I like many other posters have now been waiting for over 10 days.
I want to get my renewal sorted out, but can't afford to do so until my money is refunded.
You can't visit or phone the Ticket Centre and you can't get a reply to emails, so Greg Marshall can you please get someone to tell the supporters what is happening, and more importantly, when we will get our money back.
Totally agree. I don't understand why the ticket office can't just tell supporters when we will get refunded. I emailed the ticket office, SLO, and the webmail last Monday and have had no response, except an email saying to follow the renewal email which is no help to anyone. Find it strange they have made this new account for season ticket renewals, probably a simple explanation, but none the less we're all out of pocket and the club's not said a thing about where our money is and when we'll get it back

Still no sign of a refund from the club. The original payment was taken on the 1st of May. Has anybody had a refund yet??

Got cancellation email 4th May and still not refunded. It really is piss poor.

I’m having bother trying to buy mine . It keeps saying
  • You cannot, currently, mix the basket with different products in a single transaction.

• I’ve tried just 1 season ticket in etc and still not letting me ?

I’m having bother trying to buy mine . It keeps saying
  • You cannot, currently, mix the basket with different products in a single transaction.

• I’ve tried just 1 season ticket in etc and still not letting me ?
Are you trying on the talent sport website? If you are, don't that's how a lot of us have ended up in the situation where we're waiting on refunds. Hope this helps a bit

Has anyone had any official confirmation we are getting a refund? I’ve read it on here but the email I got from Rangers didn’t mention it.

All I got was this:

Dear Season ticket holder

Renewal of your Season Ticket for 2020/21 has been cancelled as the incorrect payment link was selected. Your original renewal email contains a unique card payment link that must be selected to finalise payment for your Season Ticket renewal.

Please refer to your email, selecting the correct link, to complete your renewal.

Many thanks for you continued support.

Susan

Has anyone had any official confirmation we are getting a refund? I’ve read it on here but the email I got from Rangers didn’t mention it.

All I got was this:

Renewal of your Season Ticket for 2020/21 has been cancelled as the incorrect payment link was selected. Your original renewal email contains a unique card payment link that must be selected to finalise payment for your Season Ticket renewal.

Please refer to your email, selecting the correct link, to complete your renewal.

Susan
Same email I got. It wouldn't have been hard to include what the refund process is. The SLO mentioned 3-5 days for a refund but starting to think that's to deflect what actually happening with our money. If I don't have mine back by Friday I think I'll be looking for advice on how to get it back

All I got was this:

Susan
The slo guy has said 3-5 days for refund,I'm assuming he means working days

All I got was this:

Susan
my season ticket was cancelled on the 4th of may.I Fvcking better be getting a refund

Mines was cancelled 7 working days ago
And there will be plenty of others in that situation mate,but as a poster said earlier hes had no replies from anyone at the club to emails he sent regarding this debacle.The slo guy knows about this situation therefore so do the ticket office,how difficult is it to keep those waiting on a refund up to date on what's going on?

And there will be plenty of others in that situation mate,but as a poster said earlier hes had no replies from anyone at the club to emails he sent regarding this debacle.The slo guy knows about this situation therefore so do the ticket office,how difficult is it to keep those waiting on a refund up to date on what's going on?

100% mate it’s absolutely shocking - especially in these times.

I got a reply from the TO a couple of days ago but to be fair mine wasn’t about a refund, I did keep on at them though to get back to me, I guess I was just a few of a lucky minority. Hope you get sorted soon, poor form that issues still haven’t been rectified nearly a fortnight later. Not good considering the current situation.

I got a reply from the TO a couple of days ago but to be fair mine wasn’t about a refund, I did keep on at them though to get back to me, I guess I was just a few of a lucky minority. Hope you get sorted soon, poor form that issues still haven’t been rectified nearly a fortnight later. Not good considering the current situation.
Says it all mate,you got a reply to an email not related to a refund,any email asking about a refund gets dingied

Says it all mate,you got a reply to an email not related to a refund,any email asking about a refund gets dingied
Shocking to be honest, I understand there’s likely a backlog but I’m sure it’s frustrating when you just want to get it sorted, fingers crossed it’s sorted and back in your account before the weekend :)

Are you trying on the talent sport website? If you are, don't that's how a lot of us have ended up in the situation where we're waiting on refunds. Hope this helps a bit
Yes mate that’s what it was on. What’s the best way to do it then ?

Yes mate that’s what it was on. What’s the best way to do it then ?
If you get or got an email about renewing I'd go with the methods in that. If you've not got that I'd email the ticket office asking them to send it to you (if they reply). The talent sport way is the incorrect way according to the ticket centre.

The ticket office seem to be getting a bit of stick here. They are probably at minimum work force and have thousands of emails and enquiries to go through. Plus the fact they are working from home they’ve probably don’t have the full capacity systems they usually would have.

I’m working at the minute in an environment where we are very limited staff due to everything and its hard getting through so many emails at once. I’m sure the ticket office will get back to everyone as soon as they can. People just have to be patient

The ticket office seem to be getting a bit of stick here. They are probably at minimum work force and have thousands of emails and enquiries to go through. Plus the fact they are working from home they’ve probably don’t have the full capacity systems they usually would have.

I’m working at the minute in an environment where we are very limited staff due to everything and its hard getting through so many emails at once. I’m sure the ticket office will get back to everyone as soon as they can. People just have to be patient
It's understandable but the my main reason and no doubt others here is finding out where our ticket money has gone. If they put a simple message on twitter or the website they could answer the majority of email's they'll be receiving and get their workload down. The SLO has a feed on cancelled tickets but theres no more info apart from saying fans 'accidentally' done wrong. It's no wonder people are getting impatient when we're wondering who has our cash.

Last edited:
It's understandable but the my main reason and no doubt others here is finding out where our ticket money has gone. If they put a simple message on twitter or the website they could answer the majority of email's they'll be receiving and get their workload down. The SLO has a feed on cancelled tickets but they're no more info apart from saying fans 'accidentally' done wrong. It's no wonder people are getting impatient when we're wondering who has our cash.
100% correct mate and the first paragraph in the post you quoted is probably guesswork

Its 3-5 working days from the refund depending on your card provider I'm informed.

I appreciate the frustration and thank everyone for their patience shown.

Greg. Do you know for a fact, that folk have been issued refunds? As the process wasn't mentioned on the cancellation emails nor does it appear that anyone has received one yet. Does seem odd considering we’re now on May 13th.

If you get or got an email about renewing I'd go with the methods in that. If you've not got that I'd email the ticket office asking them to send it to you (if they reply). The talent sport way is the incorrect way according to the ticket centre.
Ok thanks mate

It's just like most of us we are worried about when will get money back as cant afford to repay season ticket until we receive it. Cant really understand how if club had money they could not just transfer it to correct place instead of send it back to us to send again o_O

It's just like most of us we are worried about when will get money back as cant afford to repay season ticket until we receive it. Cant really understand how if club had money they could not just transfer it to correct place instead of send it back to us to send again o_O

That’s what I was thinking, surely it could just get transferred over for us?

Hi Greg

I normally pay 2 season tickets over 4 months and 1 child’s I just pay outright.

I paid them all at once outright to give the club funds at this time and I then received the email saying they are cancelled and I seen from above about the email link and they will be refunded.

My problem is that only the one season ticket (the one I normally pay outright) has a link the other ones don’t have a link to pay them, it only states the usual 4 monthly payments from the end of May. So how do I pay them outright now as I’m sure the club would prefer this at the moment?

Apologies for missing this.

Because the other two tickets are "auto-renewals" you have to contact the ticket centre who can cancel the auto-renewals for you which can allow you to pay by alternative methods.

That’s what I was thinking, surely it could just get transferred over for us?

The money was never in club accounts.

We had some messages yesterday about refunds not being received and investigated with the card processor and they have now assured us the refund process has started. Apologies for the delay

Apologies for missing this.

Because the other two tickets are "auto-renewals" you have to contact the ticket centre who can cancel the auto-renewals for you which can allow you to pay by alternative methods.
Greg, I have two tickets on auto renewal but heard nothing and no reply to emails are they still to send some emails out regarding this

Thanks Greg, appreciate the reply!

No problem, we appreciate everyone's patience in this and everyone at the club is thankful for the support shown.

Because of the ticket centre can only deal with emails just now the volume that is going to them in that medium is far higher than usual and as such created an initial backlog that they are working through. That in turn leads to spillover to myself and the other channels related to the club so we are all working through the messages as much as we can.

My email is slo@rangers.co.uk and I'm just under a week behind on them but expect to get caught up to this weekend today and hopefully won't be too far behind. Twitter DMs I'm up to date as of 10pm last night. But all this is to say that I will miss more on here than at a normal time so if something is pressing you can get me at my email or twitter.

My 0141 580 8670 number also forwards to me if anyone is really concerned but I would just advise that I can't deal with any supporters personal account details as I have no access to the ticketing system but happy to help where I can!

We had some messages yesterday about refunds not being received and investigated with the card processor and they have now assured us the refund process has started. Apologies for the delay

Greg wait a minute here. So previously it was stated that the email confirming cancellation was confirmation the refund process had stated. I got that email 4 May but seems only yesterday it was confirmed by the third party that the process has started so could actually be another 3-5 working days still?

I’m not bothered as have the money to cover but surely an update for supporters who have been out of pocket for almost two weeks should be given here?

Greg wait a minute here. So previously it was stated that the email confirming cancellation was confirmation the refund process had stated. I got that email 4 May but seems only yesterday it was confirmed by the third party that the process has started so could actually be another 3-5 working days still?

I’m not bothered as have the money to cover but surely an update for supporters who have been out of pocket for almost two weeks should be given here?
Great point mate hadn't thought of that,but if those of us who renewed on the RFC official website hadn't ignored a non existent warning everything would be fine and dandy

So when will this card provider have our money refunded? Surely if they've been investigated then they should have said when we'll receive it? Who is the card provider? Is it the same provider the Mygers memberships have gone through?

I had signed up to cccs schemes prior to cancellation, does that mean that will be kept or will I need to sign back up for it?

The refund process does consist of the TC cancelling the email. For whatever reason, the card fulfilment company who takes the money online hadn’t processed our request to them To send the money back. This is very unusual and something that surprised us - we have been assured that they are now processing them as normal so it could potentially be another 3-5 days.

since this was confirmed to me last night I have updated a number of fans who have been in contact with myself and updated on here today and I believe the ticket centre will be updating on any enquiry to the same affect.

apologies for the inconvenience.

The refund process does consist of the TC cancelling the email. For whatever reason, the card fulfilment company who takes the money online hadn’t processed our request to them To send the money back. This is very unusual and something that surprised us - we have been assured that they are now processing them as normal so it could potentially be another 3-5 days.

since this was confirmed to me last night I have updated a number of fans who have been in contact with myself and updated on here today and I believe the ticket centre will be updating on any enquiry to the same affect.

Would be good if club could guarantee that we wont lose seat if not sorted before deadline as that's all most of us care about.

And if this doesn't happen in the next 3-5 days then what happens? Finding out today that the provider didn't do it last week and that was "very unusual" doesn't fill me with much confidence

Back