Season Tickets 24/25 and Mygers discussion - no updates

Just wait till next year…:))

We have been told that moving forward, any increase will be in line with the rest of the stadium % wise mate.

Its not like we have anything extra, like the bar 72 seats. Its literally just new rows which will be the same price as the rest of the Copland Rear.

It’s tough to swallow increases in the current climate when we see the amount of money being wasted on Davies, Matondo, Lammers and - unfortunately - many others.

Stop doing that and we’ll likely compete better.

I know that’s a flippant comment but something will have to give. A few words on the loyalty of the support from the Board only goes so far.

I dread to think what they’ll try for the CL 4- game package.
But they should stagger the payment like they did with this season Europa group games

Hoping I can get a ST for my young son. He’s desperate to go every week with me. He’s on about 200 points just can’t see that being enough.

I’m hoping you do as well as me and my son are just short of 300 so that would mean I would get one as well!!
It’s just so difficult trying to get kids a season ticket at the moment as its is tight to accrue points via mygers because its not always possible you can get a seat together or close by.

It’s just so difficult trying to get kids a season ticket at the moment as its is tight to accrue points via mygers because its not always possible you can get a seat together or close by.
Yeh that’s been our biggest issue, usually loads of seats available in the mygers sales scattered about the stadium but difficult to get 2 together. I’ve been really lucky this year and managed to get to most home games together but sometimes had to get restricted view seats which isn’t ideal for kids trying to watch the match.

I'm encouraged to read above that the cut off for offers last summer was 403 points. I was at 315 in the January update, and hope to top 400 by end of season. Tickets for almost every home game, added RTV subscription, ordering programmes online, anything I can.

My concern is that old points are removed before offers are made, as I'm due to lose 170 points from my last season ticket this summer. If that happens, I'm looking at next summer to be back in as a ST holder.

Was thinking the same all home games so far is 145 points (including pre season and cups). You’d need to buy woman’s tickets, RTV you name it and still I don’t think it near enough
For this season

95 points for 19 league games
20 my gers renewal
20 friendlies
45 for all non league games
25 rangers TV

205 total is most I’ll get from this season.

I guess you could have done the 1 euro game away at 15 points, programmes and women’s season ticket but reckon that’s still just over 250 max

For this season

95 points for 19 league games
20 my gers renewal
20 friendlies
45 for all non league games
25 rangers TV

205 total is most I’ll get from this season.

I guess you could have done the 1 euro game away at 15 points, programmes and women’s season ticket but reckon that’s still just over 250 max
Servette and Aris both went to anybody could buy so 30 points if you did them. 20 points for a programme subscription plus a point each for all the cup games and friendlies then the additional 10 points for early mygers renewal soon adds up. Then the woman's season ticket too, tour and museum, any of the screenings in NEH might have gained points or a point for Hoffenheim away.

I’m still waiting for an away ticket for this season and given the games post split i doubt ill get even 1, with livi gone you are basically sinking a 40 bond that gives you a chance of a semi and final ticket if applicable, an exit at a 1/4 stage for both cups could effectively mean folk get zero for there money.

Any increase in price will see a drop off in renewals I'd say.

Too many guys not getting value for money imo.
As an overseas bear I am not getting much value at all from my 2 subscriptions in the family. I no longer pay for match tickets/season tickets, so it's may way of paying into the club but I still feel like the value could be better. Discount on merchandise should be on the table IMO

For overseas bears it would be legit worthless at that stage. Maybe a different offering for overseas members?

Let’s be honest, non attending overseas bears will be less than 1% of the population.

They’re not building a complete model around that.

In fact, don’t they have an offering for international folks anyway at a different price point?

I would obviously not enjoy a ST price increase however, I suppose I see why they are doing it. Its well and good saying that they should recognise the cost of living and its impact on fans but the club are likely now also paying far more on utilities, staff, catering etc etc. Ultimately if we want success on the park, the club need funds. Just got to hope they find a happy medium in terms of price balance.

I'm encouraged to read above that the cut off for offers last summer was 403 points. I was at 315 in the January update, and hope to top 400 by end of season. Tickets for almost every home game, added RTV subscription, ordering programmes online, anything I can.

My concern is that old points are removed before offers are made, as I'm due to lose 170 points from my last season ticket this summer. If that happens, I'm looking at next summer to be back in as a ST holder.
I think a lot depends on how the planned works go tbh we were supposed to be doing 2 but ate only doing one now.

I'd imagine that they might keep some season tickets back to see if they have to move people etc

I'm not sure they will do the Broomloan anymore part of thinks with Bisgrove comments that we will be looking at the corners and letting the pitch before we get to Broomloan

Let’s be honest, non attending overseas bears will be less than 1% of the population.

They’re not building a complete model around that.

In fact, don’t they have an offering for international folks anyway at a different price point?
I’m not suggesting a new model built around overseas bears but I am suggesting a different offering. No, currently overseas members get the same as UK-based bears

I’m on a concession season ticket but suffering mobility problems atm,Hopefuly not a long term problem but I’m hoping I can upgrade it to a full price ticket so other family members can use it while I am recovering,Save me the bother of upgrading game to game.

Does anyone know are points from a Rangers TV subscription added straight away or in the next update whenever that is? Thanks in advance

I wonder what the cut off points total will be for those on the ST waiting list? I started the season on 227 points and should finish the season on 527 or there about after MyGers renewal. Know the cut off last year was 403, so hopefully I've done enough to make the cut. Done every home game this year so fingers crossed.
How on earth did you get 300 points in 1 season?

can anyone give me any info on the season ticket auto renewal for next season.

I had used the 10 month option for years with Zebra Finance and Premium Credit but done the 4 month option last year (by mistake I might add)for both myself and my nephew and honestly it was pretty tight financially albeit we paid off earlier but there's something telling me that that option has an auto renewal date.

is there any way to turn off auto renewal as I don't fancy doing that again and I can't seem to see any info on the official site.

Will see how much it goes up but will renew the season ticket, however no cccs as I struggle to make evening games or mygers renewals as not worth it

All games at Ibrox would be about 150 ? Add in women’s games, programme subscription and RTV unlimited and you wouldn’t be far off
All league, cup and friendly games at Ibrox, Servette away (15 points), RTV (still debating whether to sign up or not) and I buy every programme online. My numbers also assume 20 points for renewing MyGers. It adds up, just got to be willing to make the financial commitment to get on the ST ladder.

All league, cup and friendly games at Ibrox, Servette away (15 points), RTV (still debating whether to sign up or not) and I buy every programme online. My numbers also assume 20 points for renewing MyGers. It adds up, just got to be willing to make the financial commitment to get on the ST ladder.
It would be 30 points for mygers renewal if renewed on time as you get an extra 10 points for that

Just shows it’s possible, but as you say it’s a large financial commitment

Just shows it’s possible, but as you say it’s a large financial commitment
It is a big financial commitment to try to stack up the points to get on the ST ladder. I'm not sure if I will make it this summer, probably depends on when the old points drop off. Should make it next summer at the latest, but that will be a big outlay next season either way to get to a healthier points total.

Back