Seething Celtic Maw does not like the Union Flag

Seems a bit upset. Obviously we all know the red hand is the official flag of Northern Ireland maybe one of her neighbours could put sectarian bigot straight. Being indoctrinated into a child abusing cult that teaches bile and hatred from birth makes them a different breed of human being. And unfortunately we have them on our doorstep. But hopefully young rover is up early in the morning barking his little face off.
The Union flag is the official flag.

The silent majority eh, the very fact she states she’s only seen a couple of union flags in her 15 years in the area. We only come out to play on big occasions like referendums and Europa cup finals lol.

IF serious, she genuinely sounds unhinged in that. Where did the original clip come from though? Kinda sounds staged.

Usual for this shitty little country living under the domination of a minority Natsi Republican Party that MINORITIES think they have the Majority SAY OVER THE MAJORITY, JUST SCUM!

Would pay top dollar to see a Candid Camera type stunt where she’s awoken by a flute band playing outside her house. Sure she’d accept the joke in good humour rather than, say, throwing a pan of boiling chip oil over everyone.

Whe you realise the dug at 4am every morning wasn't just an accident

AdmiredShallowHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif

Remember a third of this mobs trophy’s have been in the last ten years or so, hence the sense of entitlement, which in my opinion is the reason it’s getting so far under their rancid skin.

Would usually say this is a wind up, but there are plenty folk out there just like this.

"Mah wee estate" oh fucking give it a rest you howling cringemong.

She's just reminded me how much they hate the RHOU. I'll be flying one from my house for the twelfth now.

Back