Should Rangers make a play for lawrence shankland

Baladloyal1872

Just saw his goal against Hibs. I know scum are sniffing around but boy might be a bluenose. Do you guys think he is worth a punt?

I think its his level. Also think there's too much risk in what we’d need to pay for him. If he goes to the tims i’ll happily see him start against us

He may be a good project for our management team but I couldn’t see him getting much game time.

I thought he would have been worth the gamble in the summer. Cheap option third striker, certainly knows where the goal is.

He'll get a decent move in the summer

He’s worth a punt if the money is right but I fear he could be another Nicky Clarke who for all he was decent wasn’t the standard required

I don’t think he’s good enough for us and we should
be looking at strikers of a much higher standard

If he was available at a bargain price I'd have said take a punt on him, he'd get goals in our more routine fixtures.

Irrelevant now though, that ship has sailed and they'd be looking for a decent fee for him now.

He would definitely improve under our coaching set up. We really need to think long term about strikers. Defoe n morelos will b gone in the next 15/16 months

No if were interested would have made a move when at Ayr not worth the hassle dealing with them now

Only if we Buy and loan back for the short to medium term with a view to a long term position in our 1st team.

I dunno if he’s good enough for us

Sorry but it is a no from me, would rather we promote one of our youth players and look to sign someone who is a better player.

Not for me. If we were to get an additional striker I think it needs to be a more physical player, a target man

Sorry but it is a no from me, would rather we promote one of our youth players and look to sign someone who is a better player.
The youth strokers aren't good enough. The next decent prospect there appears to be NYC, who is a couple of years off probably. There was talk of us looking at the young Dunfermline striker, but since he plays in the lower leagues I doubt our fans would want him.

Back