Spartak Moscow away

Mate I was going with has pulled out, I’m flying via Amsterdam due into Moscow 18.20 on the Wednesday and staying in the Novotel Centre till Saturday any bears that wouldn’t mind an old twat tagging along with them for a beer or three would be great!

Mate I was going with has pulled out, I’m flying via Amsterdam due into Moscow 18.20 on the Wednesday and staying in the Novotel Centre till Saturday any bears that wouldn’t mind an old twat tagging along with them for a beer or three would be great!
Mate me and my pal are on same flight. We are staying at Metropol. We have a taxi booked to pick us up from airport. Welcome to join us.

4 of us from Kelso mate plus 1 from Newcastle on same flight so you won’t be on your own. Have you booked on Cosmo’s bus to the game ?

I have 3 tickets for home end available. In section D121 where other Rangers fans are sitting. £21 a ticket just what we paid. Can meet in UJ pub over there with the tickets on day of the game if this suits anyone?

Pretty easy its called gettransfer they have an app on playstore/apple type in pick up point and drop off then they send to drivers who contact you with prices you pick the one that suits and i only paid 30% up front rest when picked up.

A litre bump for this I just checked from the airport to my hotel 46 minute drive is costing £13 seems really cheap if am looking at it right.

There will be quite a few bears in the bars in Amsterdam airport waiting on the next leg to Moscow. I'm sure you'll get talking .

Still waiting on a fucking ticket.

I honestly detest our ticket office.

They’re dreadful.

Run like some kind of charity effort.

We’re in the Troyka hotel mate but I’m sure we’ll be in the uj pub most of Thursday afternoon with sightseeing planned for Friday.

We’ll see you in the airport Wednesday and introduce ourselves and you’re more than welcome to tag along with us.

Also in the Troyka arrive Wed night

Anyone staying longer planning any tours or anything? I fancy shooting some guns whilst over there

I’ve heard the metro is meant to be interesting too

I’m also flying solo via Amsterdam but arrive 1700 on the Wed. Staying in Troyka.

FF friends

I’m also flying solo via Amsterdam but arrive 1700 on the Wed. Staying in Troyka.

FF friends

Few staying in the Troyka I think I'm flying in solo on wed evening from Oman and a pal travelling from st petersburg same day both in the Troyka

Anyone staying longer planning any tours or anything? I fancy shooting some guns whilst over there

I’ve heard the metro is meant to be interesting too
metro is amazing if you have a couple of hours to spare i would recommend the circle line fantastic architecture, there are a few shooting ranges in Moscow we were going to go to shooting range labyrinth during the world cup but they closed it you can fire a Kalashnikov and other guns for about £50, lenin's tomb is also worth a visit.

We have spare seats on a mini bus leaving tannochside/bellshill 3.30 am going to Edinburgh airport on Wednesday

We are on that flight mate and have booked a people carrier into moscow ,you are welcome to join us

Back