Spartak Moscow away

Me and my mates are staying in Moscow from Tuesday right through to Sunday, are there any other Bears arriving early and leaving late???

Visa arrived yesterday and collected my ticket from TO. No drama at all. Looking forward to this of course. Glassy on our way.

Nothing yet but I don't think the post has been. There's nobody in now so will probably be Monday now

My postie must be doing the round in a zimmer, c unts taking ages.

Was it to be signed for? Needing to leave the house but can’t be arsed missing it and needing to go to Royal Mail.

My postie must be doing the round in a zimmer, c unts taking ages.

Was it to be signed for? Needing to leave the house but can’t be arsed missing it and needing to go to Royal Mail.
They charged an extra six quid so I'd hope it's signed for :D

This is why I asked them to confirm receipt of mine.

They didn’t reply to one of the boys off the bus and his has arrived.

I sent them it again am picking my ticket up next Wednesday if they don’t reply to me I will just take my passport with me.

I sent them it again am picking my ticket up next Wednesday if they don’t reply to me I will just take my passport with me.

I sent them Visa details that they said they didn't receive so I took passports in on Tuesday, they took copies of them when I was in. Went to collect tickets yesterday and they wanted the passports again, just as well I took them :mad: Tickets also must be collected in person just as though they were being collected abroad.

Picked ours up at ticket office yesterday,section D225.,picked up roubles in the town,got 82.75/£1..
We are on our way .

I sent them Visa details that they said they didn't receive so I took passports in on Tuesday, they took copies of them when I was in. Went to collect tickets yesterday and they wanted the passports again, just as well I took them :mad: Tickets also must be collected in person just as though they were being collected abroad.

Hardly surprises me tbh.

Aye will get it before the game on Wednesday.

Went in TO yesterday,gave surname and got tickets.
Had emailed visa/itinerary last week and got acknowledged a couple of hours later.There was a guy in front of us who hadn’t emailed his stuff in just showed up with passport,not sure how he got on as we left.

Went in TO yesterday,gave surname and got tickets.
Had emailed visa/itinerary last week and got acknowledged a couple of hours later.There was a guy in front of us who hadn’t emailed his stuff in just showed up with passport,not sure how he got on as we left.

Had done the same yet they asked for the passports again yesterday, bit of overkill but glad to finally get them.

My ticket was delivered today,wasn't sure if it was sent as I only sent my flight details and tourist voucher to the TO as I didn't have my visa when I sent the details Obviously the TO must have been happy to send it, I am on the 1150 flight from Amsterdam, I have booked a taxi to my hotel ,Menschicov Hotel, which is only 2 mins walk to the UJ bar , if anyone is near there they more than welcome to jump in the taxi, just send me a PM.

Last edited:
Going to collect mine today hopefully. Sent my visa/itinery on Sunday and not had any acknowledgement so will take my passport just in case.

Wife has just text to say my ticket arrived. Just need to get to Edinburgh Airport on the seventh for the flight to Paris at 6am :D

Hopefully a new more lads don’t receive them today. That would make me more confident that big Eddie hasn’t fucked me about again.
Mate , I wouldn’t worry, it will come. This time next week aye maybe but you know what the TO is like. Even still I know people who have yet to go for their visas.

Sounds like everyone in the official TC party is in sector D225.

That’s basically one of the 5 sectors available for the away section - quite a small allocation. It’s retarded that the TC isn’t open to non-season ticket holders and that there’s about 50 of us in D121 section cos we weren’t able to apply for tickets directly thru the club.

Hopefully this ST holders only nonsense to be a TC club member gets scrapped soon - it wasn’t a problem when I was a member last time round

D225, Row 12, Seat 13. We’re on our way. Just need to turn up at Edinburgh airport on the Tuesday now. Happy Days!

Did everyone get emails from travel club saying they've recieved their travel details, going to pick my ticket up before the Killie game, however I've not received anything back saying they've received mine .Will it be best to take my passport with me?

Did everyone get emails from travel club saying they've recieved their travel details, going to pick my ticket up before the Killie game, however I've not received anything back saying they've received mine .Will it be best to take my passport with me?

Am doing the same thing if they don’t reply by Wednesday a will take my passport with me.

I didn’t receive a reply until after I’d picked up my ticket on Friday. If you’re going in, take your passport and have a copy of your flight details - just need to sign for it and they take the label off your envelope

I didn’t receive a reply until after I’d picked up my ticket on Friday. If you’re going in, take your passport and have a copy of your flight details - just need to sign for it and they take the label off your envelope
When we went in yesterday,just gave surname and she handed our envelopes over with tickets in them,no labels or no signing for them.
We did sign for league cup semi tickets picked up on Tuesday and she did take labels off the envelopes that day.

Back