Spartak Moscow away

Is it?

%^*& sake. I’ve not even booked it yet.

Let’s find somewhere else instead. I’d imagine that hotel is next to Red Square - somewhere near there would be a 15 min taxi to the stadium.

Student Loyal is staying in Kiev and walking by the looks of things. :D

4 of us plus another chap on here in Troyka hotel

Istanbul is my only stamps from when we played Bursa in 2010.

Arrived 5th but I then have two other stamps with the 8th and the 9th. This was due to boarding the flight in Istanbul to come home for it then to be cancelled on the 8th. Needing to enter the country again and then fly home on the 9th.

You any idea what dates I’d use?

No idea I'm afraid. I'd put 9th, but that's a complete guess. Unfortunately there's no box for "other information", but as long as one of the dates match, hopefully won't be an issue

No idea I'm afraid. I'd put 9th, but that's a complete guess. Unfortunately there's no box for "other information", but as long as one of the dates match, hopefully won't be an issue

Might try phoning the Edinburgh office Monday see if they can help.

A don’t even know where my old passport is sure a destroyed it had this one from 2013, think the holidays from then would be ok ?

A don’t even know where my old passport is sure a destroyed it had this one from 2013, think the holidays from then would be ok ?

Yes - there's an option on the form to say you don't have previous passports, just click on that, otherwise they won't let you proceed until you've put old passport numbers in

For Bears travelling to Moscow I will be running a bus from a central bar near Red Square on matchday to and from Otkritie Arena.

There will be a pre/post match sash bash. Details will be confirmed in next couple of days. Bus journey will be just under 30 mins and tunes will be blaring and beers flowing.

PM if interested to book on.

What’s your opinion on tickets for bears in the home end ?

Might try phoning the Edinburgh office Monday see if they can help.

I remember when I was in the Edinburgh office, there was a group of schoolkids and their teachers, and some of them had made mistakes in the form, and they seemed to let them change stuff there and then, so you could maybe just ask when you submit it, if there's no joy over the phone.

Think they will find out if I have had a passport ?

I would doubt it very much, or that they would care. They process so many of these things, all the time, the average football fan is not an important person. Have a look at the guide that I posted above, post 186, it gives some advice.

Ive booked Vienna but I’m going to hold off for Moscow for Sport Options or Travel Club.

Prefer direct, happy to pay it. Can’t be arsed with changing airports. Nearly missed the Villarreal game in 2005 because of that. So lucky to make it.

Make sure you wear your seatbelt on the official flight.....and have everything on flight mode!

Prefer direct, happy to pay it. Can’t be arsed with changing airports. Nearly missed the Villarreal game in 2005 because of that. So lucky to make it.

Go on Wednesday. Problem solved. The night before the game is often the best bash.

Filling out my visa application tonight, jeezo!!!

Anyone know what the "Travel Document" thing is they ask for and how you go about getting it??

The hotel you’re staying at will provide it. Or I’m sure there’s a website you can get one off.

My hotel quoted £17 for it. Apparently most will do it free.

Filling out my visa application tonight, jeezo!!!

Anyone know what the "Travel Document" thing is they ask for and how you go about getting it??

My hotel (Hilton) sent the following free of charge:-

- Invitation Letter in Russian with passport details
- Hotel Voucher in English with our reference number.

I just had to fill in a one page application and email to the hotel to get the above.

My hotel (Hilton) sent the following free of charge:-

- Invitation Letter in Russian with passport details
- Hotel Voucher in English with our reference number.

I just had to fill in a one page application and email to the hotel to get the above.

£287 for us that’s it booked. Edinburgh-Paris-moscow

How long does a standard visa take to come we were going to do it after Villarreal would that be plenty of time ?

My bank card is going to get blocked if a book anymore the now.

£287 for us that’s it booked. Edinburgh-Paris-moscow

How long does a standard visa take to come we were going to do it after Villarreal would that be plenty of time ?

My bank card is going to get blocked if a book anymore the now.

Can’t advise on Visa I’m afraid. I’m going through this week to hopefully complete application however need passport back by 15/9. If it’s not guaranteed I can’t apply until beginning October but still more than enough time I would hope.

Can’t advise on Visa I’m afraid. I’m going through this week to hopefully complete application however need passport back by 15/9. If it’s not guaranteed I can’t apply until beginning October but still more than enough time.

Aye if they need the passport will be a nightmare but won’t need it the month on October so can get it then.

Well the good news for me is that I will have my multiple entry Russian business visa by then.

The bad news is that I will be in the middle of a Florida holiday with the good lady when we are playing there.

Anyone who has done it, how long does the actual online application process take for the Visa, I know there are multiple questions but is it 30 mins, an hour or what (approximately!)

Hotel emailed me back this morning saying they’d give us visa support letter for 1200 rubles per person.

Back