Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Agreed. We cannot continue with this uncertainty in that position.

I like Flanagan but we are completely unbalanced when he plays LB. Halliday long term in just an absolute no no for me and I'm not sure how many more excuses can be trotted out for Borna not playing each week.
I don't think Flanagan is the answer long term but it looks like he'll be getting the nod in the big games for now.

I don't think Flanagan is the answer long term but it looks like he'll be getting the nod in the big games for now.

Defensively I like him but when we break into attack he doesn't half slow us down on the counter when he continually has to take a touch, cut inside and use his right foot

I've been completely sickened by the last few days and after all we've been thru the last 7 years all I want to do is watch Rangers play football but even that seems to be too much for our enemies these days we just don't seem to be allowed to watch and enjoy Rangers anymore

1 -3 Rangers

I have felt the same mate but we must stay strong now

They were always going to try fcuk us over as success got closer.

We need strong leadership from the top now, we must have a proper strategy in place to tackle this relentless onslaught against the club.

Until that time take strength from knowing our very existence is eating away at them.

No surrender

That wee sex pest Forrest is in the form of his life for them just now. Which of our left backs do you want him up against next weekend?
It has to be the best defender out them.

Defoe, Helander, Edmundson, Aribo.

Halliday isn't even a left back and Barišić is a better option.

Aribo I'll give you. The rest? They were all ok

If we're going by the Halliday treatment and last games played (Barisic at Killie), than no he's not

This will be exactly the type of game that he would be horrible in

The narrative has changed. Our season was going too well, it spooked the mentally challengeds. So, call upon friends in high places and, quicker than a Harry Potter spell, we are under the cosh mentally and all points regarding child abuse quickly forgotten. The mentally challenged's new media agency are certainly earning their crust. Whether it will impact on our play is difficult to predict. SG is probably not a happy person right now with all the negative focus. It will take a lot of on his part to get the team to focus on doing the business today. A win is absolutely essential. The coming week has two major games that will determine a lot as to how the season will go.

Spot on Sir.

That wee sex pest Forrest is in the form of his life for them just now. Which of our left backs do you want him up against next weekend?
It has to be the best defender out them.
Right now, Flanagan. But I don't think he's the answer long term for much the same reasons as SDF has stated.

Game feels like a side show and I see a few feel the same way as I do, like you can't even enjoy watching your team.

Just get the 3 points on the board.

Defoe, Helander, Edmundson, Aribo.

Halliday isn't even a left back and Barišić is a better option.

I’d much rather have Halliday at LB in a physical away game than Barisic. I’m not saying Halliday should be starting permanently but it’s clear the gaffer just doesn’t fancy Barisic when it’s going to be up against teams that want to kick us.

2019 and we're still starting Halliday in games. Jesus wept.

I really hope we can sell Barisic and sign a left back.

ECzsPejW4AABTn2.jpg

Really looking forward to this today. Would be great to get the 3 points and a bonus would be to score a handful.

Im just not a fan of Barisic mate.

He's soft

Neither am I but he's better than Halliday.

I'd have started Flanagan and played him at left back until a left back was signed. Switching between three players is nonsense, IMO - we are playing our 3rd league game of the season and will have used a different left back in each game.

Doc not even making the bench again.

Anyone else sense another loan move for him until January ?

Think Stewart got a bit of a knock last week when he went off although to be fair Hastie did more in his short cameo than Stewart did

Back