Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Barasic to rattle in a free kick today.
Helander has got big shoes to fill and looking forward to seeing him make an impression.
Davis wrapped in cotton wool as is Alfredo, big game for Kamara and Jack to prove we're not solely reliant on Davis to dictate the game

s hit forgot we were playing today, the whole crap and attitudes of some supporters has got me so flat, my usual excitement for the game is missing, no doubt will return by kick off

Happy with that team, really hope Barisic can have a good game, we can hope.

St Boo fans on their twitter account going on about how strong their bench is, and how happy they are with their squad.

Bet they still boo though.

Ojo not even on the bench, is he injured?

No offence to young Hastie, but Ojo is a far better player to have in reserve if we need a goal.

No offence to young Hastie, but Ojo is a far better player to have in reserve if we need a goal.

Probably rested for Thursday as well.

He looked knackered during the week.

I know it's up to Gerrard etc..but I think we rotate the team just a bit too much. also he doesn't seem to use our subs when needed. in saying that we should have more than enough for these lot.
we're up against the best keeper in the league though according to big Jim

I think he may have the day off after Thursdays shift.

I know it's up to Gerrard etc..but I think we rotate the team just a bit too much. also he doesn't seem to use our subs when needed. in saying that we should have more than enough for these lot.
we're up against the best keeper in the league though according to big Jim
Big clubs rotate when playing 2 games a week. It’s exactly what he should be doing

Every player will have a part to play this season which is what we need, we'll have too much for this dreadful St. Mirren team.

0-5

Team looks good to me.

Rotation in areas that are needed but shouldn’t upset the team too much

rik.jpg

I think Stewart will be better suited to games at Ibrox against the diddy teams tbh.

I’ll be surprised if Stewart features much for us. Pretty much everyone else has been given some sort of significant game time, Stewart obviously isn’t doing enough at present to get in the squad.

You’d expect him to be involved in days like today as well.

He'll get slated on here unless he scores 3 and sets up another 3, and even then some might just give him pass marks

He'll get slated if he acts like a rabbit in the headlights and is ball watching when he could be putting a tackle in.

Gerrard dropped him for a reason.

Crazy thinking the match thread might be the most sensible, least hysterical, post on the page today. Times have changed :D

Back