Sturgeon - When that clarity of the rules was given it was another country that they were planning on going to

Maxwell needs sacked. His position is untenable. That said, this is Scotland and the corrupt cabal will just carry on.

This is what happens when you’ve placemen and rank amateurs running the game in this country.

100% a wage thief draining scottish football as is his right hand man Mulraney. And to make it even a bigger cluster %^*& they then invite Doncaster onto the Joint response group. 3 imbeciles running scottish football.

Heard Sturgeon at lunch time saying it's a matter for the football authorities to deal with.

She needs to be made aware of the influence Ceptic placemen have within the footballing authorities and how Ceptic would largely control the extent and outcome of any enquiry by the football authorities into this trip.

It should be taken out the hands of the football authorities as they have proved they are not up to the task of dealing with football matters, nevermind extending their remit to look at observing Covid rules as well.

Exactly! If it wasn’t R&R - what was Jullian doing there? Only a few days after a knee injury that’s keeping him on the sidelines for 4 months..... he isn’t going to be doing any training whatsoever.

The irony and karma is coming home to roost!
Shuffling the dominoes and dealing the playing cards mate. Setting up the Buckaroo and Monopoly boards.

Sturgeon’s actually come pretty close to calling the SFA/SPFL and Celtic liars.

She’ll have been given more details than have been publicly released.

She’ll have wondered why 50 staff had to travel.

She knows that they’ve breached the Covid rules and is calling the football authorities out.

Time for Rangers to demand the same punishments as meted out to players in other teams.
That amount of staff is the clincher for me. Did they hire a parks of hamilton bus?

Reminds me of the euro trips before the cheap flights came into play.

Red Lion euro loyal.

She should have gave an ultimatum to the SPFL/SFA , punish them or else

Becuase if they didn’t then we would see the rest of the league and championship turn against both football governing bodies

Regardless if she gives the ultimatum or not I think this is where we are at now. If the SFA/SPFL fail to act I can see the SNP taking it out on football as a whole, surely this demonstrates that Rangers had every right to call for change.

Maybe we need another vote to disrupt the status quo, the governing bodies are gambling with the future of scottish football as a whole to protect the sick men of Glasgow.

Such is their arrogance they initially ignored her.

Big mistake. Huge!

Big Julie then played right into her hands by catching 'the covit' :)) That's all she was waiting on.

Now she's back and she's nailing them to the floor.

Utterly astonished that she's wading in so heavy against them. Can't stand her but good on her.

Well she's got to take the flak away from herself. All the rubbish with salmond has now been pushed aside and she's now laying into them. She wouldn't normally but if it's her ot them then she is choosing them. Now loads of them wont vote for her. It's a win win.

I can't help but feel she is going to use this as an excuse to stop the league at some point. Hopefully I'm just being para.

Wonder how much back tracking Hugh, Daziel, Jackson and the rest who were ignoring the pictures that appeared last will do?
The story was out there since last Sunday and many have tried to sweep it under that massive carpet.

I turned off when they never mentioned breaking protocols but instead tried to highlight the government gave them the go ahead.

I know Im wanting the likes of Mulraney, Maxwell and Doncaster hung for their sheer stupidity within the coronavirus response group. But our Media like Keith Jackson and Hugh Keevins are just as embarrassing at their trade.

Pure Mickey Mouse and just another episode of Cartoon Network that is Scottish Football.

tenor.gif

I turned off when they never mentioned breaking protocols but instead tried to highlight the government gave them the go ahead.

I know Im wanting the likes of Mulraney, Maxwell and Doncaster hung for their sheer stupidity within the coronavirus response group. But our Media like Keith Jackson and Hugh Keevins are just as embarrassing at their trade.

Pure Mickey Mouse and just another episode of Cartoon Network that is Scottish Football.

The pictures that appeared were an open goal for any journalist wanting an easy story.
Keevins will be on Clyde tonight spouting all sorts of nonsense, but he'll completely ignore the fact that he had the story a week ago.

She could really bury them if she wanted to, all this talk of it being a matter for the football authorities and all the rest, just nonsense, she has the power to obliterate them.

Everyone and their dug knew they where flying out after the match on Saturday night why did no one from the Scottish Government intervene it’s got everything to do with them.

“ I don’t have partisan views when it comes to Rangers and Celtic. You might have noticed I’m not the world’s biggest football fan."

Disnae matter hen.

You have observed the golden rule we were all taught as kids growing up obsessed with all things Rangers.

NEVER put their name before ours!

"Neutrals" always give the show away when asked this question.

The team they mention first is their team.

Your place in the next 'Celebrity Rangers Fans Thread' is in the post.

“ I don’t have partisan views when it comes to Rangers and Celtic. You might have noticed I’m not the world’s biggest football fan."

Disnae matter hen.

You have observed the golden rule we were all taught as kids growing up obsessed with all things Rangers.

NEVER put their name before ours!

"Neutrals" always give the show away when asked this question.

The team they mention first is their team.

Your place in the next 'Celebrity Rangers Fans Thread' is in the post.

Brilliant !!!!!!!

Back