Sturgeon - When that clarity of the rules was given it was another country that they were planning on going to

She's lying. We were all told they booked and paid for the Dubai training camp months ago because they've been there the last few years and since it worked so well then, that's what they wanted to do again this year.

No??
They obviously spoke to the Scottish government regarding competitive European football travel and have tried to bull their way out of this.

Listened to it live, can’t remember her saying it was to a different country in November.
I may be wrong, but though it was something like it was something like it’s a different world in November, meaning the world has changed since the trip was planned in November.
I am the same as you. I heard it live but did not hear any mention of a different country.
She clearly said it was a different world in November when the matter was discussed.

Rangers should be ready to put the boot right into the SFA and SPFL and demand change as I think enough clubs will back us now,after this shit show and debacle , keep the foot on their throats.
Once the league is mathematically decided ,it’s time for an all out cleansing.

No doubt there will be a statement from Parkhead apologising and assuring Holyrood that they will hold an internal investigation into the matter.

Sturgeon would have to force SFA and SPL to take this further

Maxwell on Sky and avoiding the pics at the pool and Sports Bar

SPL statement today ignored the Covid issues at Parkpaed

They know they would have to ban the scum players for 7 games so just ignore the Covid breaches

Also I heard a rumour today that Duffy went to another hotel on that Sunday for 2 hours at another bar

Scum found out and sent him home stating “family reasons”

Will be interesting to see if any journalists have the balls to ask where Duffy is and when is he due back ?

Just livened up a boring Monday, crack open a cold beer, & settle down
5pm Go radio, 6pm RC radio, & following that I might have a wee look at their game in the hope Hibs take something.
Good weekend to be a bluenose.

You’re right mate. Mao seems to be a bit worried.

Wonder if Petrie’s getting info through the back door ?
That’s a thought Grigo. We all know full well who he’d back in normal times but would he put his neck on the line during hard times for the puppet master?

Japanese Pete must be feeling a bit like Trump right now.

The only way they middens going to get there comeuppance if all the spfl teams officially complain about this defiance by a fellow team.
Until then nothing will ever happen, other clubs have had players suspended, fined, why not them as now looks so openly to all what scottish football is all about ,if it does not open there eyes now it never will.
WATP

That’s a thought Grigo. We all know full well who he’d back in normal times but would he put his neck on the line during hard times for the puppet master?

Japanese Pete must be feeling a bit like Trump right now.

Agree mate. It’s been a long time since he’s been on the back foot.

Bloody gangster, so here’s hoping D.

Posted this yesterday on the Julien thread " I'm not defending Nippy here, but if you listened to her response when questioned about it she responded saying the Scottish government had spoken to the SPFL/SFA about the protocols that should be followed if the tims went on the trip. She indicated that the government had not spoken directly to the tims. Could be the SPFL/SFA have sanctioned it and are not having an inquiry because they don't want to take the stick for it ? Conspiracy Theorist Loyal here " :cool: :))

Back