Sturgeon - When that clarity of the rules was given it was another country that they were planning on going to

Everyone and their dug knew they where flying out after the match on Saturday night why did no one from the Scottish Government intervene it’s got everything to do with them.
Celtic are not their responsibility, I'm glad she didn't do the job of a decent CEO / Manager and force them to cancel it. If they had either of the former it wouldn't have happened. Only themselves to blame.

When will Humza Useless jump in - although his head will be spinning more than a whirley gig in this weather.
Can just imagine him in his office now - "ah %^*& she slagged ma team but if I have a go at her I'll never get another cushy job like this one" What to do eh Humza ya useless twat

Im amazed about the other country reference.

They’ve been there that last 2 years & it worked for them.

Is this another Krankie lie ?
At this moment in time she couldn’t afford to be caught on such a matter telling lies, you can bet your last dollar that if it was a government department she would have put a lamb to slaughter to look both in charge and proactive

Whilst I am experiencing a high degree of pleasure overload here I’m also mindful of the phrase it’s an ill wind....

With footy already halted in tiers below championship we need to brace ourselves for some sort of devious mentally challenged fuckwittery.

I might need a box of tissues to get me through SSB tonight and then onto the scum vs hivs game.

If Celtic aren’t bringing football into disrepute with this mess then I don’t know what the definition for disrepute is.

This will make Government even more reluctant to let fans back into stadia. This damages the reputation of all football clubs and will affect incomes for every club.

If the SFA and SPFL do not punish this then they will never punish them.

At this moment in time she couldn’t afford to be caught on such a matter telling lies, you can bet your last dollar that if it was a government department she would have put a lamb to slaughter to look both in charge and proactive

Yes, mate, you’re right.

Opens her right up for Salmond doesn’t it ?

And earlier today, the First Minister questioned if the trip was really necessary for the club to take and says it is now for them to reflect on while giving her live TV broadcast.

Speaking this afternoon, she said: “On the point about Celtic. As I set out I think last week, my understanding is we gave the footballing authority for Celtic clarity on what the rules were and are and training camps for elite sport are permitted if it is in relation to performance or competition.

“We set out the rules, it is not the role of the Scottish Government. We are not formally on the Joint Response Group. It is not our role to give approval or not give approval to what a football team is doing.

“As I understand it, I think at the time when that clarity of the rules was given it was another country that they were planning on going to rather than Dubai and also, that was back in November.

“The world and the situation with Covid has changed quite a lot since then and the club itself described the trip to Dubai as R&R.
Dubai is not a country

Why did they go ahead with the trip. Was the chartered plane and hotel all paid for and the insurance wouldn’t cover them for a refund if they didn’t go.

Utterly astonished that she's wading in so heavy against them. Can't stand her but good on her.
They've annoyed her, much more important things on her plate. If you ask Scot Gov or Loc Gov advice on anything they give you the rule book, and point you to the relevant bits if lucky. They do not authorise unless its something subject to a formal application process, even then it comes with conditions. That much is being found out now.

Utterly astonished that she's wading in so heavy against them. Can't stand her but good on her.
I think she knows Timmy on the street is turning on Liewell.

You cant be publicly mocked the way Celtic has to her authority and not do something about it. You will simply not be taken seriously.

Only thing missing from today is for a former First Minister to turn the screw on the current one.....oh wait a minute. Would be lovely if both Tim's and SNP totally imploded

“ I don’t have partisan views when it comes to Rangers and Celtic. You might have noticed I’m not the world’s biggest football fan."

Disnae matter hen.

You have observed the golden rule we were all taught as kids growing up obsessed with all things Rangers.

NEVER put their name before ours!

"Neutrals" always give the show away when asked this question.

The team they mention first is their team.

Your place in the next 'Celebrity Rangers Fans Thread' is in the post.
Superb mate. Was going to mention this, when I read the start of your post.

You've pretty much covered it. These things come naturally.

This puts her ego down she will be fuming lol As we say be vigilant no way can they both be that stupid they are trying to rile her to stop the season.

Celtic are not their responsibility, I'm glad she didn't do the job of a decent CEO / Manager and force them to cancel it. If they had either of the former it wouldn't have happened. Only themselves to blame.
I think they are when they find a Company showing a complete disregard to the legislation that they want to be adhered to.

I’m lost as to why everyone is celebrating wee Krankies comments today. It doesn’t matter what she says as the Spl, JRG and SPFL aren’t going to punish Celtic in the way they should. Nothing will come of the fact she has openly said they have broken protocols. They will do nothing. As someone else mentioned on another thread, they will hope everyone views the 16 isolating is punishment enough when’s it purely a track and trace request.

what was the timeline between Jordan Jones and Edmundson going to that party and receiving the 7 game ban?

I think they are when they find a Company showing a complete disregard to the legislation that they want to be adhered to.
They are NOW, when punishment should be dished out. They shouldn't be a safety net to stop them fucking up in the first place though. That should be the powers that be at the Shark Tank.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

If Celtic aren’t bringing football into disrepute with this mess then I don’t know what the definition for disrepute is.

This will make Government even more reluctant to let fans back into stadia. This damages the reputation of all football clubs and will affect incomes for every club.

If the SFA and SPFL do not punish this then they will never punish them.
Aw day long.

“ I don’t have partisan views when it comes to Rangers and Celtic. You might have noticed I’m not the world’s biggest football fan."

Disnae matter hen.

You have observed the golden rule we were all taught as kids growing up obsessed with all things Rangers.

NEVER put their name before ours!

"Neutrals" always give the show away when asked this question.

The team they mention first is their team.

Your place in the next 'Celebrity Rangers Fans Thread' is in the
^^^^^^^^^^ This in every Rangers household... :))

even their fake "hard training" pictures on Twitter and other social media will cover up this shitshow!
Those pictures make the thing even more damning for me, it means they took their media team with them. Not sure why a photographer is an essential part of an 'elite training camp'.

She really did not miss them in her briefing today in fairness to her. I know she’s not popular on here but I genuinely don’t think she gives a %^*& about appeasing Celtic and their hoards. They’ve given her a massive unnecessary head ache in an already very shit time for the country

Back