Sunday Mail front page.

This is a f@ckn joke! So Instead of standing by Rangers and our players and against racism at this time when one of our players have been badly racially abused to his face on live tv and then on social media, one of our our so called “national newspapers” spin a story about Rangers being a racist club?

What a s*ite little backwater of a country we live in.

He was at my school.

The most shocking thing for me is he has f*cked up a 45k a year job when he left school with basic grades.

He's someone who actually had plenty of Scottish Friends and was accepted into our society with open arms.

An absolute c*nt to be playing the racist card after being caught stealing.

At the time a lot more kit was going missing, so much that Rangers employed an ex-detective to revamp the whole security of kit.
Its now the case that only certain staff members are allowed in certain rooms of storage. Tidying up of kit after training and matches is better monitored now.

How are you coming out with this kind of shit still, after the events of this week?

I can't believe I'm wasting my time even replying to this.

We witnessed Glenn being racially abused live on TV.

This chancer has waited 7 months to release a spurious racist claim . If you've been genuinely racially abused then you report it right away.

Our club has as many Black players as we have White. We've been paying an ex Asylum Seeker with basic education 45k a year.

One thing our club certainly isn't is discriminatory or racist.

So do we only stand up against racial abuse when it suits us?

the guys comments need taken seriously until proven otherwise, just like Glens case

I hope this isn’t true, it’s disgraceful if it is. However the timing etc is a bit strange.
No doubt the SFA and SPFL will issue a statement regarding this issue

I can't believe I'm wasting my time even replying to this.

We witnessed Glenn being racially abused live on TV.

This chancer has waited 7 months to release a spurious racist claim . If you've been genuinely racially abused then you report it right away.

Our club has as many Black players as we have White. We've been paying an ex Asylum Seeker with basic education 45k a year.

One thing our club certainly isn't is discriminatory or racist.
Mate, it’s scheduled for a hearing (albeit preliminary) this Wednesday. Given there is a 3-6 month timeline for this, and it’s likely the parties will have been asked to spend up to a month in “mediation” prior to it being out forward to the tribunal, it’s not like the guy has waited 6 months and suddenly popped up now.

As I said, I hope his case has no merit, but let’s not conflate the timing of the rag splashing it on their front page with the timing of his claim.

Albanian isn't a race so someone must have said something about that old Albanians have a reputation for being a bit dodgy and dishonest chestnut. As untrue as Scots being mean or Welshmen being great singers. Or all Czech football players being diving cheating barstewards!!!!!
i have no idea if anything was or wasn't said, but derogatory comments in the workplace based kn someone's nationality aren't acceptable.

If the guy has faced racist comments then hopefully there is a log of his complaints and it’s been investigated by Rangers.Dealt with in the correct manner.No place for that inside Ibrox.Shocking if it’s true and he can name them at his tribunal as part of his defence when he explains the Rangers kit he had at home when he shouldn’t have.
If he’s found guilty then this story will have absolutely no traction and it’ll be shown up for what it is.Another non story to besmirch our name.
Rangers please react the correct way and tell this rag and any other anti Rangers publications you are no longer welcome please do not send any of your representatives.Any freelance journalist or indeed photographers who continues to sell to these publications should also be told your not welcome.It should be a total blackout for them.Liverpool done it and it was/is very successful.

Every single fucking day some shite comes out.
Getting sick of it to be honest.
Keep the head up.
We got it every day before 55 so getting everyday after 55 was a given.
The only difference now is that those writing that shite are absolutely spewing.

people shouting "playing the race card" are doing exactly what Slavia Prague fans are doing.

Racism isn't just a thing when our players are the victims.

as i say i've got no idea what did or didn't happen, we just need to let the claim be judged on its merits.

When you get caught stealing from your employers,being sacked is usually what happens.This clown is a f ucking chancer.

Last edited:
people shouting "playing the race card" are doing exactly what Slavia Prague fans are doing.

as i say i've got no idea what did or didn't happen, we just need to let the claim be judged on its merits.
Its in black and white pal. The guy stole, got caught, got sacked now all of a sudden hes the victim. Give it a rest man

Yeah I'm buying this.
Rangers employ an asylum seeker and pay him £45,000 a year to be an understudy kit man.
Then sack him cos Rangers are racist.
That was my thoughts exactly. Hopefully they get to the bottom of these allegations. If the guys lying, hammer him, if he’s telling the truth hammer the perpetrators.

If the guy has faced racist comments then hopefully there is a log of his complaints and it’s been investigated by Rangers.Dealt with in the correct manner.No place for that inside Ibrox.Shocking if it’s true and he can name them at his tribunal as part of his defence when he explains the Rangers kit he had at home when he shouldn’t have.
If he’s found guilty then this story will have absolutely no traction and it’ll be shown up for what it is.Another non story to besmirch our name.
Rangers please react the correct way and tell this rag and any other anti Rangers publications you are no longer welcome please do not send any of your representatives.Any freelance journalist or indeed photographers who continues to sell to these publications should also be told your not welcome.It should be a total blackout for them.Liverpool done it and it was/is very successful.
That not really the correct way though is it?

These publications should already be banned from the club. How does it look if you ban them on the basis of today's story? That's right out the Slavia book of denial.

Let's wait till after the tribunal and if it appears they have spun it negatively or being economical with the truth then the club should come down on them like a ton of bricks.

45k is insane for that job.
Surely that can't be right? Some people spend years at uni to get a degree and won't get close to that, yet someone can be an assistant kit man, which probably doesn't need much qualifications, and earn £45k a year?

So was there any mention of said racism before he was caught stealing then sacked ? If not he is at it, if yes then the club need to do a thorough investigation.

Stopped buying Sunday Mail a lot of years ago when they ran pages of photos showing John Greig singing stuff from the 70's.

That not really the correct way though is it?

These publications should already be banned from the club. How does it look if you ban them on the basis of today's story? That's right out the Slavia book of denial.

Let's wait till after the tribunal and if it appears they have spun it negatively or being economical with the truth then the club should come down on them like a ton of bricks.
The Daily Record are banned from Ibrox. Not at press conferences or matches.

i presume this extends to the Mail

It is the why in terms of timing and materiality of the situation versus other media worthy stories that is sinister. There are tribunals all the time. I would venture rarely if ever do they make the front page of a newspaper.
As a Rangers supporter I and I am sure we all hope all Rangers staff have behaved properly. The tribunal process will, or should deal with the matter. The newspaper should be questioned on the purpose of the article being published now and so prominently. It won't though. Theoretically the newspaper should publish an article on every preliminary hearing between every Scottish employer and their employees/former employees. They don't though. Given the nature of employment tribunals I would be amazed if this is the only one where prejudice is cited.

Wow...well at least we've found Mikey Stewarts login

Because an accusation is levelled at rangers your default position is to attack the accuser.

Have we learned nothing?
Threads and comments above are embarrassing
Wtf you on about clown?

Clothing clearly found its way to this house. Clothing that shouldn’t have. When he’s asked why, he’s came out with what he’s said.

I’ll trust Rangers here over the word of someone who’s admitted clothing of the club was somewhere it shouldn’t have been.

If it weren’t for the timing of this release, we’d probably all agree.
A poster has said this claim will be six months old.
Has the “newspaper” been sitting on this for all or part of this time?

Is it actually the front page headline? Tribunals like this make it into the paper all the time but to be the premium national news story in a week where the First Minister is accused of breaking the ministerial code, warranting UK National news headlines and a Panorama programme of its own, does seem like a strange editorial decision. Don’t you think?!

He wasn't paid 45k a year and his fingers were far too sticky. He was caught bang to rights. Rather than do the correct thing by reporting him to the Police, the club tried to help the thief out by simply sacking him. I'm sure his Albanian chums will be in a position to offer him a more lucrative opportunity to work with them.

So was there any mention of said racism before he was caught stealing then sacked ? If not he is at it, if yes then the club need to do a thorough investigation.

He was at Rangers for years and years. Working initially as a coach with the youth teams and working his way up.

He adopted Rangers as his club and was Rangers daft.

He spent a long time with a company who are racist.

Very much one of these one’s that should have been played out at the court given how far it has gone.

The timing from the media side to release it for maximum impact and to derail from GK’s case. Big, Bad Rangers in racism row.

I would hope that if there was any discriminatory practice or behaviour from paid employees at Ibrox this would be dealt with appropriately. I would also expect the club to deal with issues like theft from employees too.

I know the guy. He was always very active at the Rangers Camps, done a few abroad too and had been there for over a decade. It seems Rangers done alot for his career and supported him through coaching licenses and badges. Promoting him under a shake up too. Would all suggest he was very well thought of.

Back