Sunday's football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsh has upped his game second half. Literally every tackle by Aberdeen penalised, zero for Celtic. He’s genuinely changed the flow of the match.

Ref giving absolutely everything to Celtic. I see we are just starting off from basically last season.

I’ve yet to see Aberdeen get a decision

Everytime Aberdeen actually do get anywhere near their box that cheating shitebag bastard of a referee blows for %^*& all.

I've got a serious dislike of that wee prick Taylor.
Mediocre player who thinks he's a superstar, always at it, trying to get the opposition booked.
Looking forward to Matondo and Kent ending his career this season

Maybe but we have had many a good win there a mean cmon the sheep get beat 9_0 one game
Don't think for a minute I'm equating us with Dolly.

It's hard for me to even recognise them as a sporting entity.

There cannot be a support anywhere else in the world that is happy to accept a doing at the hands of one team (potentially today) because they think it gets it up another team entirely. And all because they have a non existant, one-way rivalry with that other team.

I could probably have worded it better but you get the gist.

How many winners ??

A goal when your 3 down goes for nothing.
There was a post on here about a weirdo with his spreadsheets. Rangers penalties vs Them penalties and how they contributed to points total. Are you our version of that lonely spreadsheet guy? He thinks a penalty will be given when it can secure a win. You think a player will only score when he knows his team won't win. Are you steaming or mental?

No one closing down the shot, defence all in a line - Crap!

How was it not a corner in the build up for the Sheep earlier? Saw no replay…

I did say usual 70 minute spirited effort before they score a second and I was literally bang on the money, 70 minutes after the first goal comes the second

There was a post on here about a weirdo with his spreadsheets. Rangers penalties vs Them penalties and how they contributed to points total. Are you our version of that lonely spreadsheet guy? He thinks a penalty will be given when it can secure a win. You think a player will only score when he knows his team won't win. Are you steaming or mental?
If you think Hayes try’s anything like as hard against us than he does against them then it’s you that’s been drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back