Sunday's football

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get the Refs and linesman’s help every game

VAR can’t come soon enough - mind you they will probably have their placeholders in the monitoring room

Some of the football Dolly play is abysmal. They can’t string more than 2 fucking passes together, how difficult can it be to do the most basic of basics?

This rattler mob are red rotten as well. We will tear this mob to shreds. Absolutely zero doubt about it that we will destroy them.
I read this same stuff at this same stage last season. Didn't quite work out though.

If anyone thinks Aberdeen have lie down today and if they have. I wouldn't worry about Celtic because Celtic have huffed and puffed at times

Amad Diallo coming on for Ronaldo at HT, scored the opener in a 1-1 draw vs Rayo Vallecano. Rayo have Falcao up front :eek:

Aberdeen will finish bottom 6. They’re trying to play football their players aren’t capable of playing. Similar to Hibs last season.

I predict Goodwin will be away by Xmas.

Did they not draw 3-3 with them in our 55 season

Were up 2-1 in that game and still nearly pissed it away.

After the split that season they were 1-0 up the entire game and managed to fûck that up in the last minute as well.

The filth were a complete laughing stock that season and the sheep still managed to bottle two wins against them.

They are well and truly the mentally challengeds bitch.

Big Bassey started Centre Half for Ajax in a friendly today, played 60mins.

Apparently modern players have too much pressure on playing football, Ajax playing a friendly the day after the Dutch Super Cup is a bit stupid

Don't think for a minute I'm equating us with Dolly.

It's hard for me to even recognise them as a sporting entity.

There cannot be a support anywhere else in the world that is happy to accept a doing at the hands of one team (potentially today) because they think it gets it up another team entirely. And all because they have a non existant, one-way rivalry with that other team.

I could probably have worded it better but you get the gist.
aberdeen are a joke club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back