Surely it's time to move on from Daniel Candeias?

A very good player for when we play on the counter. Much less effective when we are dominant in the game with the vast majority of the ball. A good player who many would miss next season if he left
Dear god, we really really wouldn't miss him. He has no role in a title winning rangers squad. Time to move on

Candieas would be in my team to start every game.
He has drive and commitment and never ever lets us down when in comes to effort or providing some great build up play.
OK he has had a few poor games but so has every other player at the club.
Hope we can keep him.

A player with a good work ethic, so he will always get a pass in affection from a Rangers support.
A player who can on occasion pull something wonderful out of his bag of tricks.
A player who costs us in games because he cannot often make a simple pass or convert a straightforward chance in front of goal.

Them's the facts.

Exactly this. His work rate is astounding and when we’re on easy street can pull off some great passes and through balls. However, when we’re up against it or playing vital, win at all costs games his passing, crossing and final ball go to sh*t.

Frustrating player at times as he is quite hit or miss but no way we should be getting rid of him.

He would be a cracking option as back up or coming off the bench.

He's been frustrating since coming back from the winter break. I was giving him pelters against Hearts then he provides 2 assists. Sums him up at the moment.

I really like the guy but he’s brutal against teams that sit in. He’s just got no ability to pick a pass or get past a deep lying defence and most of the time he halts our play. If we were playing on the counter attack every week he’d be great, but we’re not.

A very strong squad player for me. I reckon that's what he'd have been this season also if it hadn't been for injuries.

Back