the bachmann incident

Soft red. He moves his elbow to clear space around him. The height difference between him and Kamara is what leads to the connection.

Oh well, Broadfoot and Power should have been off in the first game.

Keeper is trying to say he was just holding his arms up, but he definitely bends his left arm and sticks the elbow into Kamara's face, he didn't need to bend his left arm, just hold it in the air like he's doing with his right.

I didn't see it at the game as I was watching the corner but he elbows Kamara in the face. It might have been soft but his elbow catches Kamara in the face. There was no need for his elbows to go where they went.

You'd think it was nothing the way that prick Craigan was going on.

Imagine the uproar if it had been McGregor sent off for that :D
I think you mean imagine the uproar if McGregor hadn’t been sent off for that.
Just seen it there, keeper tries to be fly but slaps Kamara with his left hand, no great force but if you raise your hands.
Predictable shyte from the two fuds commenting on it.

Commentary is unreal. Clear throw in to us given to them, then the ref intercepts a pass by Kamara to put Killie on the attack.
Both times we hear “you just have to get on with it” haha they don’t even try to hide it.

And there you have it “crags” with the classic comment “just a coming together”... funny how it’s a always the case when it’s a decision for rangers.

Last edited:
soft , but the goalie has a sly dig , as for the penalty claim the wee dick was more interested in hitting the deck than hitting the net .

Usually have the go pro type cameras behind the goals, hopefully get a good look at the elbow from that. Looks deliberate. If the keeper moved both arms he might get away with it, he isn't clever enough to do that and just elbows him in the face, easy decision.

And yet they are still going on about the penalty not given 35 minutes ago.

I honestly can’t believe what I'm making this up as I need attention: from Mitchell and Craigan .

“ but but but I still can’t believe he’s given a free kick here but not a penalty with brophy”

Jesus Christ :oops::D:D

I honestly can’t believe what I'm making this up as I need attention: from Mitchell and Craigan .

“ but but but I still can’t believe he’s given a free kick here but not a penalty with brophy”

Jesus Christ :oops::D:D

Questions about whether he should still be on the pitch, but that's for another day.

Heard after match summary in car on Radio Scotland talking about Morelos goals . Then Gordon Smith ? has to chip in with Morelos getting involved in the sending off incident when he should keep out of it . Why do our ex players give then this ammunition to have a go at us all the time instead of just shutting up ?

At least the decisions evened themselves out over these two matches.

Aren’t we always told this is a good thing?

Gave the officials a decision to make .
Ha ha

I see it this way the kill player went down with as minimal contact as was on our player ... you can't have it both ways !

Also remember the terrible manor kick broadfoot went down when he got Ryan Jack sent off at Ibrox .18 months ago.

True what they say ....... kamara is a bitch!

Heard after match summary in car on Radio Scotland talking about Morelos goals . Then Gordon Smith ? has to chip in with Morelos getting involved in the sending off incident when he should keep out of it . Why do our ex players give then this ammunition to have a go at us all the time instead of just shutting up ?

Morelos got involved because Kamara was on the deck and that prick Power was trying to drag him up.
Anyone else and it doesn't even merit a mention but because it's Morelos he's immediately labelled a hothead.

Morelos got involved because Kamara was on the deck and that prick Power was trying to drag him up.
Anyone else and it doesn't even merit a mention but because it's Morelos he's immediately labelled a hothead.

That's the way I seen it also , but he is supposed to do nothing to help a team mate according to them .

His arms were up high as we normally see with keepers and then he clearly swings the elbow towards Kamara with the clear intention of hitting Kamara.

If Allan McGregor does that, the media would go mad if he wasn't sent off. (Clear intent, definite contact, no need to do that, etc)
But as it's a goalkeeper playing against us, the media will now go made that he was sent off. (Coming together, unintentional, not that kind of player, etc)

How many times do they say Morelos is fouling and then the replay shows he clearly hasn’t. It’s pathetic.

I haven't seen highlights but was in gf3 looking straight at the goal when it happened i saw a clear deliberate elbow and was screaming at the linesman did he not see it. Clearly he did. Now back in Edinburgh and surprisingly there are killie fans greeting into their pint about it. It has been a good day

If its Defoe instead of Brophy then they would have said he went down easy. If it's Alfie instead of their keeper then it's a red. Their double standards are shocking. The same as the FB chants at Clarke, when it's Boyd its banter but Clarke its Sectarianism. Until double standards stop they can take a royal f*ck to themselves!

Just seen it again on the stv news. Blatant elbow which he had no need to do. Given some of our punishment, definitely a red.
Players will try everything against us as they know there is a good chance they get away with it
They never try these things in any other game

Gave the officials a decision to make .
Ha ha

I see it this way the kill player went down with as minimal contact as was on our player ... you can't have it both ways !

Also remember the terrible manor kick broadfoot went down when he got Ryan Jack sent off at Ibrox .18 months ago.

True what they say ....... kamara is a bitch!

I see it this way---- Fcuk 'em all. WATP

If its Defoe instead of Brophy then they would have said he went down easy. If it's Alfie instead of their keeper then it's a red. Their double standards are shocking. The same as the FB chants at Clarke, when it's Boyd its banter but Clarke its Sectarianism. Until double standards stop they can take a royal f*ck to themselves!

A succinct summation of the situation my friend

Didn't think there was much in it, but anything that upsets Craigan cheers me up no end. He'll probably keep his missus up half the night moaning that Kilmarnock never got a penalty in the 2nd minute.

Back