the bachmann incident

Never a sending off in my view.

Just makes it funnier tbh.

Look again mate

giphy.gif

Would have been fuming if it had been McGregor.

But f.uck Kilmarnock and their Broadfoot antics last year with Jack.

Top thread title btw. Sounds like a 3rd year history lesson :D

I didn’t think there was much in it until I just seen that clip above. It’s a deliberate elbow and a straight red card

Just watched Sportscene on IPlayer.

Keeper was a red IMO. If McGregor did that and got away with it - would be meltdown.
Brophy was no penalty. Again, if it was Rangers and pen WAS given - be meltdown.

As for Clarke? Where was his condemnation on Sunday? Maybe he should take a lead from his captain's comments after the game on Sunday on instagram.

It was a red card. Correct decision.

Clarke’s comments after the game about the referring being “embarassing” should be highlighted as he’s potentially bringing the game into disrepute.

Welcome to Alfredo Morelos world in Scottish Football you cant have it both ways but no doubt you probably will.

It was a red card. Correct decision.

Clarke’s comments after the game about the referring being “embarassing” should be highlighted as he’s potentially bringing the game into disrepute.
Like Steven Gerrard was but Celtic weren't let's watch this space.

I think it's soft but the keeper knows exactly what he is doing and I won't be surprised if Killie appeal the red card and I also won't be surprised if its recinded.

only seen the poor angle from periscope and it doesnt show much to be honest, however it does look like there is some contact

however its the chickens coming home to roost, they all shouted and screamed for morelos to be cautioned and brought to task and there really isnt much difference in them.

Exactly this, I said to the mrs at the time before the ref went for his card that if that was a Rangers player then he would be off in a heartbeat, so I was pleasantly surprised when he was ordered off.

Would have been fuming if it had been McGregor.

But f.uck Kilmarnock and their Broadfoot antics last year with Jack.

Top thread title btw. Sounds like a 3rd year history lesson :D
Check the gif out. Two arms straight up in the air. Bends his left and elbows Kamara in the face.

Was it likely to break his nose? No. But it’s s blatent red card.

Great call by the linesman and for the ref backing him.

Zoomed in footage of the Bachmann elbow in Kamara doing the rounds on Twitter. Red all day long. Clear as day.

What a call that was from the linesman. Credit where it is due. Makes a nice change.

If you send your teams out to do wee niggling fouls that are unlikely to be given, 9 times out of 10 it'll work and wind up the opposition. 1 time out of 10, however...

We seen the same shite from them last season when Broadfoot kept stamping on Jack's foot.

Agree,keeper use of elbows =dangerous play =red!
What did my nut in was craigan and the other muppet commentator,brophy and worral incident =STICK ON PENALTY ,from both of them then mentioned at least 20 ttimes during the match.
Their keeper on kamara incident ,kamara doesn’t need,to go down!by both of these clowns!!
This is where the pressure is starting on officials,from ignorant,amateurish,bias,pious,smug,so called pundits.

I think you mean imagine the uproar if McGregor hadn’t been sent off for that.
Just seen it there, keeper tries to be fly but slaps Kamara with his left hand, no great force but if you raise your hands.
Predictable shyte from the two fuds commenting on it.

Yup raise your hand to an opponent, you're asking the ref to make a call. 9/10 It's going to be red.

Over reaction from Kamara but that's another issue.

Been watching that penalty incident and after Brophy changes direction Worral puts his arm out under Brophy who proceeds to throw himself theatrically to the ground!

Quite rightly no penalty but he should be cited for diving by the compliance officer…

I won’t hold my breath……

Agree. At the game I thought it may be a penalty but have seen it again & it’s is not a penalty for me.

From the not so great highlights I seen on FB last night, I wasn't sure but that clip above confirms it was a red. Keeper knew exactly what he was doing there, blatant elbow to the face of an opposition player, whether there was excessive force or not to it doesn't matter. Intent was there.

A deliberate elbow to the face and there's people saying it's not a red card or it's soft.

The media want Morelos sent off for looking at people. Justifying McGregor's red card, yesterday was a text book off the ball incident.

Back